No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Nothing about his behavior gives me any reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a prick.
    "There is no crying in baseball",
    and there is no room for racism in boxing.

He might be a prick today, but that's just because you
    disagree on a certain subject. Tomorrow he'll be a saint
    when you both agree on the next thing. It is whatever.
    You should both just agree to disagree, shake hands,
    and share a big spliff.

I love you guys.
    My country just legalized recreational marijuana.
    It's a good time to be a boxing fan. Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      "There is no crying in baseball",
      and there is no room for racism in boxing.

He might be a prick today, but that's just because you
      disagree on a certain subject. Tomorrow he'll be a saint
      when you both agree on the next thing. It is whatever.
      You should both just agree to disagree, shake hands,
      and share a big spliff.

I love you guys.
      My country just legalized recreational marijuana.
      It's a good time to be a boxing fan. Can't we all just get along?
      All this bull***** is because he thinks GGG should have fought Sergio Mora. As if Sergio Mora's name is the one thing GGG's resume is missing that would turn anti-GGG trolls like him into fans. Are you kidding me? Especially when its a guy who out and out said he only wanted the fight once it meant getting on HBO for bigger money. So Mora held a belt for about a week 6 years before GGG decided to fight someone else. Who gives a *****? I acknowledge that the Adama guy was a ***** fighter. But so was Mora. This mofo is trying to pump up Mora as if he was a meaningful opponent. He wasn't.
      Last edited by yankees7448; 10-18-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Once again, I have shown you the article which quoted Mora as turning down a fight with GGG and only wanting the fight once he became an HBO darling 3 different times.

Stop the *****ing lies.

even if that fight was on free TV, insinuating that Golovkin would benefit more from fighting some nobody in a grass hut in Ghana rather than fighting an ex-champ who was well-known..... was just another idiot excuse..... like the one in my sig
        Mora was a champ for like 2 *****ing weeks 6 years before the date you claimed GGG ducked him. Beating him wouldn't have meant *****. Both fights were meaningless stay busy fights but one of them was more profitable than the other. And one of them was against a guy who didn't duck GGG previously.

but no, you prefer the Wades and Monroe's and Adama's
        And you would prefer Sergio Mora just because he was relevent for about 2 weeks 6 years previous. You're such joke. Pumping up an ESPN level fighter as if a fight with him would have meant anything. As if you wouldn't have dogged GGG for fighting him if he ever did. Lying hypocritical *****er.

Comment

• He’s MAD at the WBC?!?... he should be MAD at himself for NOT fighting like a MEXICAN WARRIOR in the biggest fight of his career...Big Drama Show...Mexican Style anyone from 154-168 can get it except for Ward...blah blah blah...Time masters illusion and the hour glass ran empty on GGG...we know who he is now... he’s a phony and I first got that impression during the Ward drama...Lil G was the appropriate name for him...Ward exposed him without even putting the mittens on him lol...Nelo just proved what some of us already knew...he’s decent but he’s not the fearless monster warrior he was hyped up to be!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I forget too many sensitive little babies on here who can't handle the truth!
            You are a stereotype, fill you role you imbecile. Creating division by race makes you waste of sentient existence. Grow the fk up. We fk with mexicans, euros, indians, and anyone that's a stand up person and laces up the gloves. All this support my own bullshhhh makes you just as bad as the KKK mofo's. I know that goes right above your head because you are intoxicated with representing chicaneria, lift yourself up and be a beacon of manhood not some "Trapped in the 80s caricature"

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              You are a stereotype, fill you role you imbecile. Creating division by race makes you waste of sentient existence. Grow the fk up. We fk with mexicans, euros, indians, and anyone that's a stand up person and laces up the gloves. All this support my own bullshhhh makes you just as bad as the KKK mofo's. I know that goes right above your head because you are intoxicated with representing chicaneria, lift yourself up and be a beacon of manhood not some "Trapped in the 80s caricature"
              Be a man, grow some nutts and get off my dick!
              Punk!🤣

Comment

They want to keep saying it over and over, until it becomes
                accepted as truth.

I'm not trying to let that happen.

I'm like Batman. I'm like Captain America, even though I'm
                from Canada. I'm Captain Canuck. Sasquach. Wolverine.
                Fighting for truth, justice, and the North American way.
                You go warrior. Who needs Google or official records when you are out there fighting for the truth. LOL!

Comment

I'm not wasting my time.
                  I'm just here keeping you honest every time you molest the
                  sport's sanctity by trying to pervert the truth.
                  The truth is Golovkin win the first fight clearly and edged a win in the rematch. However he didn't win an official decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    He’s MAD at the WBC?!?... he should be MAD at himself for NOT fighting like a MEXICAN WARRIOR in the biggest fight of his career...Big Drama Show...Mexican Style anyone from 154-168 can get it except for Ward...blah blah blah...Time masters illusion and the hour glass ran empty on GGG...we know who he is now... he’s a phony and I first got that impression during the Ward drama...Lil G was the appropriate name for him...Ward exposed him without even putting the mittens on him lol...Nelo just proved what some of us already knew...he’s decent but he’s not the fearless monster warrior he was hyped up to be!
                    The man is 36 years old. Use some comon sense. As it was Canelo the wunderkind, 8 years younger and in his prime officially could only manage a draw and a razor close win. The vast majority of observers thought Golovkin won the first fight clearly and a significant portion gave him the win in the second fight.
                    At 36 when the majority of fighters especially pressure fighters have long since retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      Once again, I have shown you the article which quoted Mora as turning down a fight with GGG and only wanting the fight once he became an HBO darling 3 different times.

Stop the *****ing lies.

Mora was a champ for like 2 *****ing weeks 6 years before the date you claimed GGG ducked him. Beating him wouldn't have meant *****. Both fights were meaningless stay busy fights but one of them was more profitable than the other. And one of them was against a guy who didn't duck GGG previously.

And you would prefer Sergio Mora just because he was relevent for about 2 weeks 6 years previous. You're such joke. Pumping up an ESPN level fighter as if a fight with him would have meant anything. As if you wouldn't have dogged GGG for fighting him if he ever did. Lying hypocritical *****er.

you are a fkn dick for pretending that fighting some nobody in a grass hut in Ghana was more profitable than fighting an ex-champ on HBO

btw, Mora is not the only fighter that Bullshltkin ducked

1) he made a bunch of silly excuses to avoid Sergio Mora in a showcase on HBO, preferring instead to fight a NO-HOPER in Monaco on free-TV

Mora was an ex-champ who had clearly faded, which is the ideal opponent for a young fighter attempting to establish himself on the world-stage..... boxing has always worked that way.....

NOT saying that Golovkin could not have beaten Mora, just that the Latin Snake is a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... and they were not willing to risk failing to put Mora away, looking bad in the process, or..... worse

when I heard Loeffler stuttering and stammering his way through half-a-dozen silly excuses, I knew what was up..... that was ridiculous..... because insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not an unknown NO-HOPER on free TV who is WORSE

missing opportunities like that, and with guys like Cotto..... is why Golovkin only has 97k fans..... he needed those type of fights

2) they did the exact same thing to Lara and Ward, who are both also known mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.....

Lara would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date at that point..... and once again, insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not guys like Willie Monroe, Wade, Brook, etc.....

3) Ward..... they promised to fight Ward at 168..... a) they killed the fight in June 2015 by demanding a catchweight they knew would kill the fight..... b) in September 2015 they refused that fight in 36 minutes flat

4) the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160..... at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody would step up..... WTF???

those are the exact type of fights that Golovkin should have taken

5) they specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154..... but as above, when shht got real they tucked tail and ran from that fight..... and just like above, 6 months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody would step up.....

6) Derevyanchenko - and Golovkin got stripped

7) Saunders..... why the fcuk would Golovkin select a total NO-HOPER in Vanes, when Saunders was running around with his "dream"..... calling him Pvssy-Borat.,.... and offering to fight him in June???

a unification > a mando, so Golovkin would not have been stripped for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko..... instead, Golovkin avoided TWO threats, selected an inactive JMW, and got stripped for his troubles in the process.....

the very second that Saunders said he was available, there was no other fight to make..... Munguia, Spike, and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned

..... come on, that is the 3rd most bizarre situation within the sport of boxing that I have ever witnessed..... two of those situations being created by Golovkin

btw, fcuk you for making me type all of that..... I will simply bookmark it..... for the next bullshht artist who wants to play dumb

if you think all of that happened by coincidence, you are a fkn dreamer

stop licking Golovkin's sack and then expecting old school fans to applaud you for it..... MANY established journalists have said the exact same thing..... which is why you should have smartened up

Comment

Working...
                      X