Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's been to the Great Wall of China? Is It all that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who's been to the Great Wall of China? Is It all that?

Who's been to the Great Wall of China? Is it all that?

It's always been a bucket list of mine to go, but my crew doesn't wanna go they wanna go straight to Thailand to party.

I told them lets hit the Great Wall and then make our way to Thailand but none of them are interested.

So those of you who been to the Great Wall how was it? Describe? does it live up to the hype? Thanks.

i saw the movie with Matt Damon. It was pretty action-packed!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

It's always been a bucket list of mine to go, but my crew doesn't wanna go they wanna go straight to Thailand to party.

I told them lets hit the Great Wall and then make our way to Thailand but none of them are interested.

So those of you who been to the Great Wall how was it? Describe? does it live up to the hype? Thanks.
      Isn't that pretty much commonly accepted as another way of saying that you are going to fucc ladyboys and jailbait? And seeing as how you are going with your 'crew', they plan on making it an orgy?

Why Thailand???, and don't say 'because it's cheap'. Yeh, cheap for what doe.....

Comment

It was cool, great scenery and history but never go at the current time of the year since the first october week is a public holiday and everything is way too crowded.

I'd visit China on a seperate trip if i were u, there's so much to see in China

Comment

I have been. In Beijing. They saw ur not a man until u walk the Great Wall. Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Not me... Hk, Shanghai, been on the yellow river, been to a synagogue in China,, Chinese Jews are serious people... the Great Wall on my bucket list...
            Peace brother..
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-30-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Isn't that pretty much commonly accepted as another way of saying that you are going to fucc ladyboys and jailbait? And seeing as how you are going with your 'crew', they plan on making it an orgy?

Why Thailand???, and don't say 'because it's cheap'. Yeh, cheap for what doe.....
              I go to Thailand every day of the year what are you trying to say? Also cheap street food and Muay Thai fights sign me up.

Comment

It’s forgettable. I have a factory in China that I visit every year and everytime im there, it’s like the filthiest place on earth.

China is the dirtiest country out there. Ive been to many places but china is the dirtiest .

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  It’s forgettable. I have a factory in China that I visit every year and everytime im there, it’s like the filthiest place on earth.

China is the dirtiest country out there. Ive been to many places but china is the dirtiest .
                  He’s talking about the great wall itself. Was it dirty over there?? Im sure some parts of a china are dirty. But the great wall?

Comment

No. Dirtiest country is India. Nothing pleasant about that country whatsoever. I’ve been to China several times both pre 2000. I’ve heard it’s greatly improved but when I went I’d describe it as a backward country. Dirty, very poor infrastructure and no rules of conduct. Walked, really climbed the Great Wall and it was a fantastic experience. If you go be sure to visit in addition the Forbidden city as well as Hong Kong.

Comment

Working...
                    X