Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch is pointless because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Maxi forget the obvious reasons on why a rematch shouldn't happen, we need YOU to explain to us why

Comment

every floyd fight was pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Count the Manny misses I know how you like slow motion, clip is fair to both showing their best and Floyd schooled him, no beat down just a shutdown to where Manny could not do sht.

Manny needs a better show than Lucas to get Floyd up for it, Floyd beat Manny so easy their is no incentive and no challenge for him, you gotta be really competitive with Floyd to force a rematch , he beat Manny toooo easy.

Manny needs to a beat Crawford Spence or Thurman at 147 , or 140 and below Lomo Garcia.

Manny is sitting in Garcias sloppy seconds isle, for Floyd to come back Manny gotta earn it with a really big win over a top shelf fighter, because he got to convince other than Manny fans that he can win, the media and general public gotta think her can win and they don't.
        he wasn't missing...look at who was landing cleaner, flusher, harder. it wasn't floyd. its silly and blind to say that. also this is a clip that shows some of each guys lands in every round. not every land so its utterly useless. there are clips that show the entire fight and its clear manny landed better. just saying a punch missed doesn't actually make it true you know.

for example in round 9 manny catches floyd with a hook/jab that buckles him and makes him flop around ducking and bending below the waist to avoid further punishment. not even in there! fair! i thought it was showing their best...also a lot of floyds punches are tiny lil jabs and those open handed hooks(not legal) so whats so great about that??? please tell me how an open handed check hook that barely even moves your opponent in any way is a clean punch? its not even legal in the rules. you cant throw punches with an open glove. he didnt turn it over cause he didnt want to put his balance over his front foot. he wanted to keep it over his back foot while retreating so he left his glove open so not to fall in. problem is this isn't legal! problem is you don't care! but yeah you are the boxing expert right? who needs rules when you have floyd rules!

it was so easy his corner thought he was losing? doesnt make any sense. floyd really couldn't do anything effective the entire fight. he created too much distance to land his jab cleanly and got caught cleaner than he could catch manny with the power shots. he also couldnt get off his famous counters cause he was too weary of return fire so he was stagnant and basically doing nothing but running out the clock with an ineffecive air jab till manny could time him, repeat, repeat, over and over. yes he made it boring but what did he actually do? didn't land the better punches, didnt want to engage with meaningful punches. you think those lil taps barely move mannys head are te same as flopping floyds head around hmmm yea.
        Last edited by daggum; 08-18-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he wasn't missing...look at who was landing cleaner, flusher, harder. it wasn't floyd. its silly and blind to say that. also this is a clip that shows some of each guys lands in every round. not every land so its utterly useless. there are clips that show the entire fight and its clear manny landed better. just saying a punch missed doesn't actually make it true you know.

for example in round 9 manny catches floyd with a hook/jab that buckles him and makes him flop around ducking and bending below the waist to avoid further punishment. not even in there! fair! i thought it was showing their best...also a lot of floyds punches are tiny lil jabs and those open handed hooks(not legal) so whats so great about that??? please tell me how an open handed check hook that barely even moves your opponent in any way is a clean punch? its not even legal in the rules. you cant throw punches with an open glove. he didnt turn it over cause he didnt want to put his balance over his front foot. he wanted to keep it over his back foot while retreating so he left his glove open so not to fall in. problem is this isn't legal! problem is you don't care! but yeah you are the boxing expert right? who needs rules when you have floyd rules!

it was so easy his corner thought he was losing? doesnt make any sense. floyd really couldn't do anything effective the entire fight. he created too much distance to land his jab cleanly and got caught cleaner than he could catch manny with the power shots. he also couldnt get off his famous counters cause he was too weary of return fire so he was stagnant and basically doing nothing but running out the clock with an ineffecive air jab till manny could time him, repeat, repeat, over and over. yes he made it boring but what did he actually do? didn't land the better punches, didnt want to engage with meaningful punches. you think those lil taps barely move mannys head are te same as flopping floyds head around hmmm yea.
          You got no idea what you are looking at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            every floyd fight was pointless.
            It's as pointless as his boring game. It's directly proportional to his age the more he aged the more he ran and hug.

Boring fights don't belong in PPV fights.

It's TIME to HUG.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be remembered in this fight.

https://youtu.be/JzMLdMX8PZ0

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-18-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I'd pay to watch floyd beat that little crack head again
              That's right. I wish Floyd has the same confidence you have for him as he is too himself, sadly he's too much of a coward to handle a 2 armed Pac, since he knew a one armed Pac was too much for him luckily the judges were corrupt and biased for him to save his sorry ass.

In my case, I'd pay to watch Pac beat that little crack head again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                That's right. I wish Floyd has the same confidence you have for him as he is too himself, sadly he's too much of a coward to handle a 2 armed Pac, since he knew a one armed Pac was too much for him luckily the judges were corrupt and biased for him to save his sorry ass.

In my case, I'd pay to watch Pac beat that little crack head again.

Are you okay man?

Like...for real for real.

Comment

Yea cause the gloves are suddenly gonna make pac more skilled. Stfu

Comment

Can ya'll let these 2 go??? its over..move on

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Yea cause the gloves are suddenly gonna make pac more skilled. Stfu
                      Thread makes 0 sense..Manny had on Reyes gloves in the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X