Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Luis Ortiz vs Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker and quite easily. Ortiz has nothing that impresses me and is ancient. He has a hoard of Wilder fans that big him up though so will no doubt win this poll.

Comment

Parker KO easy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        i dont know, everyone saying ortiz destroys him etc have nothing to base it on really. Ortiz one half decent win came a few years back and noone really has any idea what level hes at. And to me hes slowed down considerably since 2015. All i know is parker was highly rated until joshua and whyte beat him and now hes been demoted to 'fraud' status.
        Wrong....most people knew Parker as a prospect who happened to hold a belt-nothing more than that....and that was far before his losses.

Comment

King Kong by KO

Comment

I like Ortiz here. I think he's just too skilled, smart and powerful for Parker.
            I think about the only chance for Parker, is if the fight lasted at least until the 10th round, and Ortiz's stamina fell apart.

Comment

Ortiz would win a boring 12 round decision. Because after getting dropped for the first time in his career, Parker would not engage and make Ortiz Chase him around the ring. Parker would make it boring. So 12 round UD for Ortiz.

Comment

Great fight for Parker to prove he's still in the game.

C'mon bro... you're 27 years old... you got a 13 year age advantage.

No more Alex Leapais and Hughie Furys, man up and take the King Kong Challenge.

Comment

Ortiz bodies that fool. JP accepts defeat too easily to **** with King Kong.

Comment

Parker has a great chin, I don’t see him getting bombed out like some have claimed

Comment

Ortiz by wide decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X