No announcement yet.

Hearn sets the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
    I appreciate the clarification but suggest my point still holds. Either you go for complete transparency and allow people to make their judgements on both the organisation that's paying you and their motives or accept that any reasonable observer would conclude that you are posting according to an agenda and that therefore it's reasonable to assume a level of bias must inform your output here.
    I've been honest about who I've worked for in the past. I've been honest about friends helping me with this account. I've been honest about my friendship with Sulaiman. I'm only accused of an agenda because this site is primarily UK fans and they don't like being told that they're constantly fooled by Eddie Hearn.

But there's no way to post honestly without admitting that Eddie Hearn is constantly lying (just as Arum, De La Hoya, Duva, etc are constantly lying). It's part of the job. Hearn is the best at his job, and therefore obviously a very skilled liar and manipulator.

That is not a criticism. That is praise. Calling a promoter a great liar is like calling a bodybuilder very muscular. It's not an insult.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      You're right that I do spend probably 17 hours a day on my laptop as I run a business. It kind of comes with the territory, not that you'd know or ever will.

Hahaha, ultimate deflection you sad bastard "The market is going digital" turns into "this specific moment in time", man you're just not very intelligent, are you?

If you had more than the sad one braincell left after no doubt being fed crack as a baby, you'd understand that I said where the market is going and I was talking about what was going to bring boxing back. Clearly then I'm not discussing what's happening right now. haha. Totally flew over your empty skull.

A 20 year old child calling my life little is quite funny. As I said, my amateur boxing videos from the 90s are on this forum you fat donkey

The last non-matchroom pro show I went to was Canelo vs GGG in Vegas. Have you ever been to Vegas? I've watched pro boxing live in the U.S, UK, India, Brazil, Denmark, Sweden, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and have watched amateur boxing in Denmark, Greece, Ireland, U.K, U.S incl. two olympics, three world championships and two european championships.

I've seen the ABAs since 2005 and used to work as a reporter for the Daily Star, reporting specifically on boxing in the U.K - Amateur and pro. So yeah, I doubt you've been to see as many boxing shows as me, and I doubt you've ever laced up the gloves.

I did also go to several amateur shows incl. billericay's recent schoolboy show as my mate's lad fights there. I also attend most of my own gym's salisbury local shows where my company is a sponsor for the schoolboys and the juniors.

Yes I went to Haye vs Bellew 2. So what? I'm also going to see Manny Pacquiao later this month.

Yes 2016 was the most successful year in the UFC - Do you understand how trends work? I know you're not an educated man, but let me try to explain something..

When one business is 20 years old and basically created something that's not even legal in the entirety of the market they operate in, is competing with a 120 year old pro industry with some of the biggest names in sports ever - It's crapping on it. Especially when boxing needs the UFCs biggest star to sell PPVs.

So you have one company on an upwards trajectory, and one sport on a downward trajectory. Can you grasp this?

the PPVs might have been better for boxing in 2017 - Largely due to the UFC ironically. However, the cable fights were still outdone by the UFC.

Also, the average buy rate was 305k not 275k.
      Straight back again😭😭😭😭
      Stop spending all your time on here and get a life you sad c*nt.
      It’s pathetic you spend 17 hours a day on a boxing forum.
      Seriously you must be like 40+, no relationship, no vocation, no social life. I actually pity you.

“Used to be a reporter for the Daily Star”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
      I’ve heard it all now...
      CAN YOU VERIFY THIS?????
      Cause you are lying through your teeth.
      It’s absolutely embarrassing, you absolute shambles.
      I have a degree in journalism and there is NO WAY you are a journalist, you constantly make unsubstantiated statements and refuse to reveal sources.
      Case and point- the “supposed” WBC statement.

You go the Solly do you??? Interesting...
      I know a couple of guys from there.
      I suppose you know exactly who Tom, Ray, Carl etc are then???
      Full of *****🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Boxing needs UFC’s biggest star to sell PPV’s”😭😭😭😭😭
      Floyd has sold 2m+ several times including over 4m against Pacquiao. Conor has NEVER done that apart from against Floyd. So who needed who exactly???

“UFC is on an upward trajectory” yet doing significantly worse in 2017 compared to 2016😭😭
      The viewership was also down 29% in 2017,
      “upward trajectory doe”😭😭
      Industries like Boxing and MMA peak and trough, it’s the nature of the beast cause they’re success is largely based on the stars involved.
      Both are continuously developing industries, but boxing still remains far ahead of UFC/MMA. You’d have to be a fanboy or literal ****** to argue otherwise...
      Hence why you’re arguing the point.😂😂

Anyway you can tell all the LIES you want, the truth is you’re just a lonely little middle aged man who’s that desperate for some sort of social interaction they spend hour after hour on a boxing forum😬😬😬

I actually have a life and the World Cup’s in full swing, so I probably won’t be on here Saturday. I’ll take you to school again on Saturday you sad little b@stard.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Straight back again��������
        Stop spending all your time on here and get a life you sad c*nt.
        It’s pathetic you spend 17 hours a day on a boxing forum.
        Seriously you must be like 40+, no relationship, no vocation, no social life. I actually pity you.

“Used to be a reporter for the Daily Star”��������������������������������������
        I’ve heard it all now...
        CAN YOU VERIFY THIS?????
        Cause you are lying through your teeth.
        It’s absolutely embarrassing, you absolute shambles.
        I have a degree in journalism and there is NO WAY you are a journalist, you constantly make unsubstantiated statements and refuse to reveal sources.
        Case and point- the “supposed” WBC statement.

You go the Solly do you??? Interesting...
        I know a couple of guys from there.
        I suppose you know exactly who Tom, Ray, Carl etc are then???
        Full of *****��������

“Boxing needs UFC’s biggest star to sell PPV’s”����������
        Floyd has sold 2m+ several times including over 4m against Pacquiao. Conor has NEVER done that apart from against Floyd. So who needed who exactly???

“UFC is on an upward trajectory” yet doing significantly worse in 2017 compared to 2016����
        The viewership was also down 29% in 2017,
        “upward trajectory doe”����
        Industries like Boxing and MMA peak and trough, it’s the nature of the beast cause they’re success is largely based on the stars involved.
        Both are continuously developing industries, but boxing still remains far ahead of UFC/MMA. You’d have to be a fanboy or literal ****** to argue otherwise...
        Hence why you’re arguing the point.����

Anyway you can tell all the LIES you want, the truth is you’re just a lonely little middle aged man who’s that desperate for some sort of social interaction they spend hour after hour on a boxing forum������

I actually have a life and the World Cup’s in full swing, so I probably won’t be on here Saturday. I’ll take you to school again on Saturday you sad little b@stard.
        I'm not going to go back and forth with you, we're not going anywhere with this. I genuinely don't understand what kind of attention you think I want from you

You're coming on here with a child's mindset "derp I've been to more boxing shows than you" Get a braincell you daft ****. How was the steel mill this week?

Yes I know Smarty, Sparrow, Carl Davis etc.

Do you know Arthur, Ed, Chris, Didier or are you just mentioning random names?
        Last edited by LacedUp; 07-06-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I'm not going to go back and forth with you, we're not going anywhere with this. I genuinely don't understand what kind of attention you think I want from you

You're coming on here with a child's mindset "derp I've been to more boxing shows than you" Get a braincell you daft ****. How was the steel mill this week?

Yes I know Smarty, Sparrow, Carl Davis etc.

Do you know Arthur, Ed, Chris, Didier or are you just mentioning random names?
          Straight back again...😭😭😭
          Get a life and stop spending countless hours a day on a forum you sad tw*t.

Yeah I know Arthur and Tony Castle, I know Chris Mullen. Never really spoke to Didier much tbh. So I wouldn’t say I know him well. Why would I mention random names?? Unlike you I don’t resort to telling LIES!

You’re telling me to get a brain [insert space] cell when you don’t even realise it’s two separate words you thick c*nt.
          “Braincell”😭😭😭😭

You’re right about one thing though there is no point in going back and forth with some deluded, lonely, desperate, middle aged man who is condemned to spending hour after hour on a boxing forum cause he has no relationship, vocation or social life.

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Straight back again...😭😭😭
            Get a life and stop spending countless hours a day on a forum you sad tw*t.

Yeah I know Arthur and Tony Castle, I know Chris Mullen. Never really spoke to Didier much tbh. So I wouldn’t say I know him well. Why would I mention random names?? Unlike you I don’t resort to telling LIES!

You’re telling me to get a brain [insert space] cell when you don’t even realise it’s two separate words you thick c*nt.
            “Braincell”😭😭😭😭

You’re right about one thing though there is no point in going back and forth with some deluded, lonely, desperate, middle aged man who is condemned to spending hour after hour on a boxing forum cause he has no relationship, vocation or social life.

Truth hurts doesn’t it?
            "Truth hurts doesn’t it ? "

Well you keep getting mugged on here with the ACTUAL truth ,so why dont you tell us ? lol

I bet you throw fits and temper tantrums when you log off your parents computer as they tell you to settle down !

" Unlike you I don’t resort to telling LIES!"
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-08-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              "Truth hurts doesn’t it ? "

Well you keep getting mugged on here with the ACTUAL truth ,so why dont you tell us ? lol

I bet you throw fits and temper tantrums when you log off your parents computer as they tell you to settle down !

" Unlike you I don’t resort to telling LIES!"
              You ain’t even involved in this conversation...

“Temper tantrum’s”🤣🤣🤣 you’re definitely a virgin

Get a life...
              And learn how to spell Klitschko.
              “Klitchko”😭😭😭😭

Comment

Working...
              X