Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXPOSED]Zaroku, you've claimed to be Jewish, Japanese, Mexican, Chinese, which is it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    He said his grandfather was from a dog. I could be from Africa but that doesn't make me African.
    Chimp chino needs to un swallow my man tool b4 I Gillette Gillette close shave his cuuuuum guzzling ***** in the fense azz

How you like me now? Chino rice lover.. Sucks to be you?? But good thizang jizz is your main staple trick.., sword ain't half the man Jhonny is.. Sword is my boy.. I'll og old man slap he teef outta all u fatherless youngsters... Stop stepping to me bish..

This message should be ignored by hooker, ho's & tricks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
      Is he whippin his little ricer out?
      Hahahahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        oh how could i forget? that's another one, dude is constantly claiming that he's filipino. and has tons of family in the philippines. the guy is bat shit insane guys.

you're a troll. get owned.

i bet you won't post in this thread again after getting owned so hard.
        Mr Plastic Sword... Step away from the dong and ....

Comment

• Post the DAZN contract like you said you would.

Fat tīts paul exposed in this thread, smashed with 100% vote as #1 liar on boxingscene. He then ran to the mods and reeno to get it closed because he was embarrassed - https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...ngscene/page12

Mods don’t vouch for him - won’t post contract he claims he was offered for CFO at DAZN compulsive fat lying loser

Comment

Working...
          X