Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner/Taylor falls apart... wait till you hear who the front runner is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS even Johan Perez is better than this ****.

Comment

Why are people complaining? On paper it's almost as bad as Pac vs Algieri, but at least Spadafora is a cult classic fighter and a popular name among hardcore fans for his antics and Mayweather episode, are you people kidding me? There is NO better visual to me right now than picturing Spadafora a nobody beat Broner and further expose him. That's the ultimate karma, how can people not be simply LOVING this right. I would pay any money to see it.

WAR SPADAFORA!!

Comment

Horrible matchup

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Lol this fight isn't happening. Spadafora will never fight a legit opponent. But that's seriously a crap fight.
          Broner ain't legit too.

Comment

Comment

Haymon try to make fights only with bums for his "still GBP fighters" I guess till they are in contract with GBP. I hope it backfires one time. Haymon is a piece of **** he needs to retire because he's just bad for this sport.

Comment

Yeah at this rate it definitely seems that any Haymon fighter with a name still attached to GB will be fighting in glorified sparring matches until their contracts run out. Kind of ga.y

Hopefully the Mayweather / Maidana undercard will be stacked because the only showtime fight I'm interested in the foreseeable future is Porter/Brook.

Comment

If this goes down or anything near it... Showtime has taken a nosedive from last year....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Usman View Post
                    Spadafora is p4p a better fighter than Delvin Rodriguez.
                    Broner is coming off a loss like Cotto was? He already got his cherry pick. If you want to compare him to Cotto, the AB should move up a division and dominate Floyd.

And Spadafora isn't P4P higher than Delvin. Now that he lost that glossy undefeated record, he doesn't have anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X