Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katz View Post
    You serious?

Pac agreed on the test but not 24 hrs before the fight.
    yeah but Gayweather wants to randomly poke Pac's veins to check his blood. When Pac's takin a **** in the bathromm, Floyd's camp will be knockin on the door and be like "Pac, time for the blood man! Hurry that **** up".

Pac will be eating his lumpia on the dinner table and Floyd's people will be buzzin the doorbell and be like "Yo Pac, we need the blood now. Finish yo lunch later" LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Gayweather wanting to harrass Pac RANDOMLY lol.

Comment

• what ever happened to the good old addage of the fighters just signing the ****ing contract and fighting......fighters these days are ****ing *******

Comment

• please put the pac-floyd stuff here!!

Yall are ruining the site...every thread is about the same tHing.

There is more to boxing then pac-floyd.

Comment

• Wow @ this thread become the biggest thread is bs history in less then a week !!1 what a shame

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
            the Mayweathers are shook, they are scared ****less. they don't want none

154lbs, 10oz gloves, olympic style testing, a little "wiggle room", and now a blood draw a day before the fight.

just say it Floyd you don't want none of the Pacman

easy fight, easy work? yeah right. you scared ****less

i repeat, Floyd don't want to fight, it's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
              You always only see the physical effects... But I can't blame you, you can't relate to mental or psychological aspects because you don't have a brain. Thanks for letting us know.
              so i guess if Usain Bolt said the drug tests make him mentally weak that would be ok??? idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
                i repeat, Floyd don't want to fight, it's that simple.
                Yes he does. He has agreed to everything. Pac has too, up until the word "random" came across when speaking of drug testing.

The ONLY one making this fight not happen is team Pac. FACT....

The ball is in Pacs court. Does he want to attempt on making a few 100K in the courts or 50+ million in the ring? It's all in team Pac's hands.

Mayweather as he was when he came out of retirement, is ready for Pac and the big pay day(s).

I don't understand why people get so dazed and confused with this.

Comment

• Comment

• pac may not be on them now, but he has used something in the past. mayweather too. i think thats what his retirement was about. he looks completely different now

Comment

• Originally posted by Katz View Post
                      You serious?

Pac agreed on the test but not 24 hrs before the fight.
                      Katz, why did you leave me a red K simply because you didn't agree with what I said?

You're pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X