Collapse
No announcement yet.

First ever male vs. Female mma fight @ tmt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cris Cyborg is a chick that can scrap with the best of the men.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
      Cris Cyborg is a chick that can scrap with the best of the men.
      youre joking right. mayeb with untrained guys. any trained mma male would kill and chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Memorex View Post
        youre joking right. mayeb with untrained guys. any trained mma male would kill and chick.
        You think that a chick weighing the same as the guy in P4P muscle would get killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          You think that a chick weighing the same as the guy in P4P muscle would get killed?
          omg easily. its just different no mma chick would beat a real mma guy.

Comment

omg easily. its just different no mma chick would beat a real mma guy.
            Rofl okay. Just like girls don't beat guys in Muay Thai, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              Rofl okay. Just like girls don't beat guys in Muay Thai, right?
              cyborg is the best chick fighter in mma right. ok lets put her up against mike brown or faber. she would die

Comment

i'm friends with Debi Purcell and we used to hang out all the time. well you know when yer jokin around with a girl and sometimes she'll throw her arm around yer neck and give you a hug? yeah, every time she'd do that to me she'd practically give me whiplash.

Comment

I said she could scrap with the best of them (meaning she could hang and hold her own) I did not say she would win hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                    I said she could scrap with the best of them (meaning she could hang and hold her own) I did not say she would win hands down.
                    they couldnt hold their own against the best now shut it end of story

Comment

that girls a dumb whore and the guy clearly held back. no girl can beat a guy at anything besides a laundry doing contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X