• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
          When Trump made that bet, nobody in their right mind took that as the entire Americas.

Her claim of having Cherokee blood is what’s in dispute and she failed to back it up.
          Why are you moving the goal post by saying entire Americas?
          Moving the goal post?

He said prove she had Native American DNA and she did. Maybe if he was more serious he would have made some lawyer look closely at it but he wasn't even gonna pay that money. He was behaving like how Adam Ali behaves on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            The genealogist that used Latin American samples and ZERO native Indian samples? That professional?

Having one ancestor 6-10 generations ago does not define heritage. When the Cherokee chiefs refuse to accept her, she doesn't have a really solid case.
            Those nowadays tribes have strict rules of who can be a member. Warren proved she has Native American ancestors which what she said she was told by her grandparents.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Let me ask you this. If you take 1/7 oz of milk, and put it in a gallon of water, do you call it a jug of milk?
              No but it's certainly not pure water either so what do we call it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Wow, the nerve of you. As many times as you've asked everyone for links to everything, you have the nerve to tell someone to read for themselves.

Well, if that isn't the Jamaican calling the cracker an Indian... I mean pot calling kettle black...
                So didn't do the reading up on genealogy?
                So I am gonna have to teach you about genealogy?
                I am not a professor so the same reading I would have to do explain it to you, you can do it yourself.

Teaching is far different than asking for a link.

Also, it is not everytime that I ask for a link I get one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Watching you defend this nonsense is worse than watching AJ fanboys defend AJ ducking Wilders 50 million offer.

Just stop already and move on, your beloved senator is a fraud who checked the Native American box when it was convenient for her.
                  If you say so, tell me the minority DNA you have in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Three months ago, President Donald Trump offered to donate $1 million to charity if Elizabeth Warren, one of his potential 2020 rivals, took a DNA test proving "that she was an Indian".

She took the test, it proved that she wasn't an Indian.

Case dismissed.
                    Read, Hanz. Proving her Native American heritage. She proved that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      No but it's certainly not pure water either so what do we call it?
                      99.999% pure water. Trust me, it'll sell

Comment

Working...
                      X