No announcement yet.

Do you let random mfers use your phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Imagine letting someone borrow your phone, and he just took a few c0ck pics, then gave the phone back and walked away quickly.
    This fukin guy

Comment

At an airport I have let people borrow my phone to make a call but I'd probably not give it to someone who looks shady.

Comment

A few times when I’ve arrived at LAX, I asked a few people, if I could use their phone, and they said yes.

They dialed the number, as I asked my people why they were running late, and they said la traffic on the 405. I told my people where I’d be waiting. Gave the person 5 bucks for a three minute two min call. It was all good.

When the 3/11 quake hit, cell phone towers couldn’t handle the activity, people were confused, lost, but I kept walking towards my wife’s job.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Imagine letting someone borrow your phone, and he just took a few c0ck pics, then gave the phone back and walked away quickly.

And to answer the question, hell no

Comment

Depends on the situation. Like someone else said if I'm at a airport and someone needs to use my phone I don't have a problem with it. But some random person off the street. Hell no. Fast way to find yourself in a foot chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea I feel you. I got more pics of my own dong on my phone then any new parents got pics of their baby.

Comment

Naw but I also never take my phone out in public, so doubt randoms would even try and ask me.

Comment

I don’t care really, I’m not a poosay and want a bum to give me a reason to RKO him.

Comment

I heard about some person who set up a 1800 number that charged like $20 a minute...then asked random folk to borrow their phone. He would call the number pretending to talk to wifey for 2 mins and added $40 to his bank account. 10 strangers a day and you can make good bank.

Comment

no, and its not because i am worried they will take it or anything. but its the fact that im not gonna let some randoms touch my phone with their hands and all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X