No announcement yet.

LOL, same woman gunna tax Cristiano Ronaldos ass twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk why these gay dudes just don't be gay in the open all day like it ain't nothing. The world is more chill about that sh^t these days.

Although fair play if he wants to keep it undercover like some people like to be with w/e sexual sh^t they are doing, straight or gay, but f#ck man at some point if you can't be you cuz of what some random mfers will think of you or gotta pay mfers off who know too much lol isn't that more of a problem than the original "problem"? I would think it could end up being the case.

If you gay just be like Marshall Mathers at the end of 8 Mile. Tell all your secrets so they can't use it against you.
    It's just speculation. You acting like you know he is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Ronaldo doesn't strike me as the kinda cat who would try to hide the fact that he's gay. There are quite a few openly gay soccer players and a **** load of openly gay male models at that...
      Dude is dating a broad named Georgina Rodriguez, and was banging (probably still is banging) some Russian broad named Irina Shayk on the side, highly doubt this dude is gay......
      Who are the openly gay soccer players who are currently playing?

I bet none of them are stars of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It's just speculation. You acting like you know he is gay.
        Idk who this guy even is I'm just going off of what these mfers are saying here about him being gay. And I'm just saying I think these gay dudes, whoever they happen to be, should just be gay openly. I think the world has changed & being gay isn't seen as effed up as it used to be by the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          You using that Lomadeaux evidence?
          What ever happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk who this guy even is I'm just going off of what these mfers are saying here about him being gay. And I'm just saying I think these gay dudes, whoever they happen to be, should just be gay openly. I think the world has changed & being gay isn't seen as effed up as it used to be by the masses.
            Ronaldo is respected worldwide especially in countries that are ****phobic so if he is gay- I don't think so- it would hurt him a lot to come out as gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              That **** hurts your money stream. When youre a big money earner you have a whole team of people behind you that are earning aswell, an agent, agent has a manager "we don't think its the right time for him to come out right now", its all money

Theres tons, check Wolverine, its a billion $ movie enterprise. So they shut down this photo

This reminds of that episode of Ray Donovan where the actor was gay and the tranny was trying to blackmail him.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                LOL, he one of your heros?

Ok what, that is exorbitantly gay....

that is TOO gay....

After the first post i was going to say post proof that he's gay, but that picture is damn near irrefutable.

That is well past the lines of straightness.

Comment

Working...
                X