Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: We Have Great Set of Judges For Canelo-GGG Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    I really hope that Canelo ends the GGG hype and knocks him out. I just can't stand to hear that GGG is P4P one of the best and that he is the best Middleweight ever. Yes he is P4P Top 10 but definitely not Top 5 and there were much much better Middleweights before GGG.
    But hearing Canelo is P4P despite failing drug tests, buying corrupt judges, using shady handwraps is totally fine for you?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Excuses already in full effect
      Hey how do you do polls on this site??? I want to put one up on which excuse theyll use most.

Ref.
      Judges
      Gloves
      Hand wraps
      Running
      PEDS
      Not Standing still and letting GGG T-off.
      Vegas

I'm sure I'm missing a few others

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Why not the hand wraps?? Or gloves??

Always excuses with GGG fans.
        You know me. I just want a good fight that's not contested and not debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbt View Post
          But hearing Canelo is P4P despite failing drug tests, buying corrupt judges, using shady handwraps is totally fine for you?
          LEGAL Handwraps. Both times they ruled in favor of Canelo. It's not his fault Sanchez dont know sht about Boxing rules. That sht was funny seeing Sanchez jump up and down SCREAMING that's stacking. That's illegal! Then both the NAC commission and Canelos team said it LEGAL you fat RTARD. Dude supposed to know his sht and didnt even know its LEGAL to stack in Nevada.

Corrupt JUDGE. 1 was bad others were fine you jack ass.

Give GGG that round 7 and give Canelo round 3. Same score you dope.

GGG Fans are just plain STUPID. Dont know sht about boxing.

Why not admit Sanchez did a SHT job last time. Or blame Hellen Keller for missing 500 times...
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-15-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            You know me. I just want a good fight that's not contested and not debatable.
            That's what I want also. IMO its going to still be debatable. I think its gonna be a SD or MD.

Comment

That's what I want also. IMO its going to still be debatable. I think its gonna be a SD or MD.
              When the draw happened, I rolled my eyes and said it was going to be a trilogy.

right now I'm terrified that's going to happen. Especially if the third fight doesn't happen until 9/15 again

Comment

I hope so! That would make my weekend the BEST.
                No it wouldn't you already admitted to me and this site you're betting for the rematch to go 12 rnds again. So you're such a fan boy you would rather lose hundreds, thousands just to see your boy getting a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Benjy Esteves is OK...
                  He's got a solid resume going back many years, a no stinkers that I'm aware of. He would have to change his style dramatically to become a centre of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    Exactly. Sanchez doesn't like fighters who are movers because GGG & Gassiev are useless against them. Plus Sanchez doesn't have a clue how to adapt to it and the best example was Usyk vs. Gassiev.
                    You compare Gassiev and Golovkin in terms of cutting off the ring ? I could understand comparing Gassiev and Canelo on ring cutting (albeit irrelevant in this fight), and throw in the likes of Lemoo, but Golovkin has always been decently rated in terms of ring cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      No it wouldn't you already admitted to me and this site you're betting for the rematch to go 12 rnds again. So you're such a fan boy you would rather lose hundreds, thousands just to see your boy getting a ko.
                      What I want and what I bet are 2 different things. Smart money is on the over. Taking either one by SD or MD is 7:1 odds. Not a bad bet for $50 or $100

Comment

Working...
                      X