When are the PPV numbers in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the PPV numbers in?

I'm curious to see how this fight did.

has the number come out for the circus fight last month??

Comment

Way too soon to know the PPV numbers. Info may be available on the live gate though.

Speaking of PPV numbers, did they ever release the official PPV numbers for Mayweather-McGregor?

We never heard an official report on those numbers.

Comment

It typically takes at least two or three weeks now to get a good idea of what the numbers are. They still sell the fight for a week after, not sure why when it is posted to Youtube an hour after the fight.

Last month's circus will be interesting. I think they have to process a lot of refunds before they can actually tally the final numbers. But, I haven't seen "official" numbers for a big fight in some time. Unless the numbers exceed expectations, they are usually rough estimates that are leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...mated-at-4-8m/

https://sports.yahoo.com/mayweather-...230815159.html

Earlier in the week, Yahoo Sports reported that viewership of illegal streams could reach upward of 100 million. Wayne Lonstein, the CEO of VFT Solutions, said that after final tabulations were complete that there were 6,977 illegal streams which accounted for 131,834,736 pirated views.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-19-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hopefully they're good and reflect the fight.
            2 of the top guys around and what was always going to be a competitive and fun fight.

Comment

those aint official nunbers. that's an estimate. there's 30 links of that already.

Comment

Ha! I asked the same question. I thought they were going to release the official numbers last week during fight week for Canelo-Golovkin.

I'm surprised this far out and still no official word.

Comment

those aint official nunbers. that's an estimate. there's 30 links of that already.
                  if you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    if you say so.
                    if i say so?? wtf it says right there "estimate"... article was posted on 9/1, it says the total numbers will be release next week. its 9/19 now.

there's 30 links to the "estimate" numbers LOL. not sure why you even posted that. i asked for official numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X