The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    Are you not??

i'll prefer portugal in final instead of minnow wales who already succumb to all out attack againts terrible england.

Portugal with more balance team will have better chance to fought an ugly tactical battle againts better team germany or host france. and it's the final so dont expect fast pace kind of game. in that kind of game i believe individual like Cr7 or Quaresma can be the deciding factor.
    I've seen Portugal get stomped by Germany already. It might be nice to have a fresh matchup.

Wales at least are energetic and fun to watch with their style of play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I've seen Portugal get stomped by Germany already. It might be nice to have a fresh matchup.

Wales at least are energetic and fun to watch with their style of play.
      you are fool if you think wales will play energetic and fun in final againts much more superior germany or host france. they are not belgium, one is world champion with 2-3 world class players in every position the other are high spirited and high quality host nation with history of winning tournaments in their own backyard.

if wales go to the final they will stack 11 players in and near their own penalty box, portugal will probably do the same thing but i can see portugal pull it of because they have more quality and more balanced team. also because the fact wales alraedy failed playing defensively againts very terrible england.

Comment

• Germany - Portugal in the final make it happen. I don't like the French and the Welsh need to get beat, enough of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          if wales go to the final they will stack 11 players in and near their own penalty box, portugal will probably do the same thing but i can see portugal pull it of because they have more quality and more balanced team.
          If they are both going to play like that then what's the problem? Wales at least deserve the recognition for their effort and punching above their weight this entire tournament.

Portugal as usual just did enough to get by.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-05-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Portugal are crap.

But Wales would not be at all competitive with Germany.

Wales are the true winners of this tournament regardless. I am insanely jealous of them and intensely angry with England.

At least with Portugal there is the slim chance Ronaldo can beat Germany by himself by turning in a once in a generation performance.

Comment

• Who do we throw our money away on Sparked?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Portugal are crap.

But Wales would not be at all competitive with Germany.

Wales are the true winners of this tournament regardless. I am insanely jealous of them and intensely angry with England.

At least with Portugal there is the slim chance Ronaldo can beat Germany by himself by turning in a once in a generation performance.
                unlikely to happen even if they do get to the final against germany

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                  unlikely to happen even if they do get to the final against germany
                  very unlikey yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Who do we throw our money away on Sparked?.
                    I'll stick a tenner on Portugal to beat Wales in 90.

But that's it. And to be fair I'd be quite pleased if Wales managed to get to E.T and happy for them if they won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I'll stick a tenner on Portugal to beat Wales in 90.

But that's it. And to be fair I'd be quite pleased if Wales managed to get to E.T and happy for them if they won.
                      What are you thinking of with the France/Germany game?. Probably going to do both to score.

Comment

Working...
                      X