Workout plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout plan

Hey guys,
    im working towards more defined abs.Im not sure which workouts are good could y'all tell me what to do.

Areas i wanna change are:
    abdominals
    chest

Thanks

Originally posted by !!B Hop!! View Post
    Hey guys,
    im working towards more defined abs.Im not sure which workouts are good could y'all tell me what to do.

Areas i wanna change are:
    abdominals
    chest

Thanks
    6 Inches - 30 secs.
    Torso Twists - 30 secs.
    Feet Up, Arms Out - 30 secs.
    Alternating Knee Ins and Bicycle - 30 secs.
    Elbows and Toes - 30 secs.
    Elbows and Toes (sides) - 30 secs. each
    V-Ups - 30 secs.

Go through 3 sets...

This is a great core workout... Hope this explains it well enough...

Explanation of each...
    6 inches - lay on your back, arm out to the side and raise your feet off the ground 6 inches...
    Torso Twists - Sit on the floor with only your butt touching the ground. Clasp your hands in front of you and twist to the sides using your abdomen...
    Feet Up, Arms Out - Same position as the torso twist but with your arms out, hold this position...
    Alternating Knee Ins and Bicycle - Same position as torso twist, do 10 secs pulling your knees into your chest then 10 secs doing a bicycle motion, then 10 more secs. knee ins...
    Elbows and Toes - Face to the floor, hold your body up with only your elbow under you and your toes on the ground... Keep your head up and butt down...
    Elbows and Toes (sides) - One elbow on the ground, opposite hand on your hip and side of your foot on the ground...
    V-Ups - Flat on your back raise your straight legs and your straight arms in on motion towards each other...

Comment

to get more defined abs all you have to do is reduce your body fat....

Comment

ok,but any tips how to ?

Comment

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Eat less fat and cut out sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
            6 Inches - 30 secs.
            Torso Twists - 30 secs.
            Feet Up, Arms Out - 30 secs.
            Alternating Knee Ins and Bicycle - 30 secs.
            Elbows and Toes - 30 secs.
            Elbows and Toes (sides) - 30 secs. each
            V-Ups - 30 secs.

Go through 3 sets...

This is a great core workout... Hope this explains it well enough...

Explanation of each...
            6 inches - lay on your back, arm out to the side and raise your feet off the ground 6 inches...
            Torso Twists - Sit on the floor with only your butt touching the ground. Clasp your hands in front of you and twist to the sides using your abdomen...
            Feet Up, Arms Out - Same position as the torso twist but with your arms out, hold this position...
            Alternating Knee Ins and Bicycle - Same position as torso twist, do 10 secs pulling your knees into your chest then 10 secs doing a bicycle motion, then 10 more secs. knee ins...
            Elbows and Toes - Face to the floor, hold your body up with only your elbow under you and your toes on the ground... Keep your head up and butt down...
            Elbows and Toes (sides) - One elbow on the ground, opposite hand on your hip and side of your foot on the ground...
            V-Ups - Flat on your back raise your straight legs and your straight arms in on motion towards each other...
            Any of you guys try this core workout?

Comment

So Wont sugar reduce my energy?

Comment

No thats where your good carbs come in stuff like vegetables and oatmeal. I eat lots of oatmeal for energy.

Originally posted by !!B Hop!! View Post
                So Wont sugar reduce my energy?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                  Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Eat less fat and cut out sugar.
                  correction, stong abs able to endure punches are maid in the gym, the nice beach ones are maid in the kitchen.

im known for taking hard bodyshots but im by now means known for a sickspack.

my good man fraidy knows this.
                  Last edited by leff; 03-02-2007, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
                    correction, stong abs able to endure punches are maid in the gym, the nice beach ones are maid in the kitchen.

im known for taking hard bodyshots but im by now means known for a sickspack.

my good man fraidy knows this.
                    Right there with ya. In more ways than one. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                    X