Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Agrees to Fight Povetkin on Joshua-Parker Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Nope freak because he had eight times the amount of normal testosterone when he failed the doping test, freak because steroids have clearly corrupted his psyche.

He’s steroid free ! Multi quoted this is going in my sig.
    yeah, that post you replied too had me lost for words lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      He's not delvis he's not delvin its David d a v i d

um, excuse me, his name is delvis. alwasy had been.

FFS his eyes are 1.5 cm apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Povetkin UD?

That is one of the clearest fight to predict a Povetkin knockout.
        Price is so uncomfortable in fights that he gasses out at around the fourth round. No way he gets out of the fight without getting knocked out.

Even in his most recent fight against a literally bum, he was pushed around in the last 2 rounds lol.

these guys probably werne't watching boxing when HW fights were on tv all the time and the HW could and did punch instead of plod. if one HW can't take the punch of hte other and doesn't have an entire set of other advantages, like speed, skills, gas tank, etc, he usually gets stopped. delvis has a legitimately terrible chin and gasses out after he's hit a few times. when povektin is on the gear, which surely he's been in his layoff from fighting outside of russia, he can punch. this fight won't go 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          um, excuse me, his name is delvis. alwasy had been.

FFS his eyes are 1.5 cm apart.
          Um, bro I'm on about the British heavyweight David price there isn't a single white man in history named delvis we had Elvis,that's the closest lol I think your on about the bloke wilder koed? If you are my apologies for correcting you

Comment

• Lol Price fighting another ped head.

Comment

Um, bro I'm on about the British heavyweight David price there isn't a single white man in history named delvis we had Elvis,that's the closest lol I think your on about the bloke wilder koed? If you are my apologies for correcting you

no, i'm calling him delvis becuase he's got a chin like a waterlogged loaf of bread, rolls around on the ground when he' sbeen hit, and i'm making a joke.

cmon, dude. of course i know his real name is delvis.

Comment

no, i'm calling him delvis becuase he's got a chin like a waterlogged loaf of bread, rolls around on the ground when he' sbeen hit, and i'm making a joke.

cmon, dude. of course i know his real name is delvis.
                Hahaha fair enough mate its true price is packing that paper mache around the chops

Comment

Hahaha fair enough mate its true price is packing that paper mache around the chops

i think he's got glass eyes. they're too close together and they collide when he's hit with solid shots. leads to him rolling around on the floor and sh#t.

Comment

• Someone really doesn't like David Price. This fight shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Comment

i think he's got glass eyes. they're too close together and they collide when he's hit with solid shots. leads to him rolling around on the floor and sh#t.
                      Yeah well hate all you want, i bet you don't look this good in a suit.

Comment

Working...
                      X