No announcement yet.

Floyd's Piss....WTF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Dude you have never been in a gym maybe you should try hitting the bag a couple a times before you call other idiot lol.And who the hell said anything about heads but since your so dumb to bring it up Manny head has grown where Floyd has just gone BALD.You hear no one in the boxing buis talk about Floyd and more then a few make remakes about Manny.Now there not gonna come right out and say it you can be sued but any guy who is not a fanboy can read between lines.
    Who **** do you think you are telling me about my life *******! You have no ****en idea what I’ve done but you will find out

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Haha you have no facts
      If you would admit that Floyd’s iv is shady as hell then you would have credibility but to you it never happened when it is a fact that he did. You are the one that is a fan or ball washer of Floyd and he can do no wrong where me I love the sport first then a fighter
      BS you little fanboy WADA seen him doing iv are you really so fuken dumb to think they would blow their whole company for Floyd but not an AMERICAN HERO like Lance Armstrong.And for one last time to thr retared YOU CAN NOT PROVE A NEGATIVE. Now obs you don't know what that means because I keep telling you its meansd you cant prove something DID NOT HAPPEN do you get that NOW.

Comment

Who **** do you think you are telling me about my life *******! You have no ****en idea what I’ve done but you will find out
        ohhhhhhhhhh cmon tough guy I'm here in MN will meet you anywhere.Hit a sore spot there huh because I can tell you have never even sparred in a real gym(not slapboxing with your 12yr old cousin).Dude your ignorance is obs as is your lack of ba lls.

Comment

BS you little fanboy WADA seen him doing iv are you really so fuken dumb to think they would blow their whole company for Floyd but not an AMERICAN HERO like Lance Armstrong.And for one last time to thr retared YOU CAN NOT PROVE A NEGATIVE. Now obs you don't know what that means because I keep telling you its meansd you cant prove something DID NOT HAPPEN do you get that NOW.
          Ok Johnny boy whatever you say. See you real soon sweet heart

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhh cmon tough guy I'm here in MN will meet you anywhere.Hit a sore spot there huh because I can tell you have never even sparred in a real gym(not slapboxing with your 12yr old cousin).Dude your ignorance is obs as is your lack of ba lls.
            No you didn’t Johnny. I just like talking crap. Ok so back to reality you think your boys are going to win this Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Hauser’s article about this was riddled with mistakes. The dude can’t even do high school math. I, myself, can prove his math was wrong in that bs article. It was a joke.
              This chuckguy is a fanboy of like 7th level as is his alt

Comment

Haha you have no facts
                If you would admit that Floyd’s iv is shady as hell then you would have credibility but to you it never happened when it is a fact that he did. You are the one that is a fan or ball washer of Floyd and he can do no wrong where me I love the sport first then a fighter
                Never said it never happened just said it was not hidden BIG difference.But reading seems to trouble you.

Comment

Never said it never happened just said it was not hidden BIG difference.But reading seems to trouble you.
                  Agree to disagree Johnny
                  So are the vikes going all the way

Comment

Ok Johnny boy whatever you say. See you real soon sweet heart
                    Don't be puzz and act all tough pick a spot so others can see if they live in MN.Your a little punk who is now trying to get out of your threat.Even after I told you I'm in MN you posted above like your willing to come.So cmon pick a time and place it can be a gym or an ally up to you.Ill also come alone so I'm waiting but its getting late??????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Agree to disagree Johnny
                      So are the vikes going all the way
                      I would have before the name calling even with that I would have.But with the threat I wanna see you then ill let you know how far I think the Vikings go.Time and place

Comment

Working...
                      X