Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top ten people I'd most like to shag right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    If you ever find yourself in Kent, look Kellie up sHE will take care of your lil dude my man!!
    Now we fishing with dynamite

Comment

Monica bellushi in irreversible.. she gets raped in the azz and that gave me the hardest boner recently.

Jessica Gomez i would do some nasty things to her.

Kana Tsugihara i would get downright inhumane with her.

There are just too many man wtf. Cant be asking these kinda questions.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Not around so much these days, mate.
        What are you wearing???

Jhonny pours out liquor because he thinks you are dead..

Blow a mofo a kiss..
        We waiting honkey

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Monica bellushi in irreversible.. she gets raped in the azz and that gave me the hardest boner recently.
          I made a thread about that movie, good movie.

Comment

You wouldn't have Paulie in your top ten? What are you, a faggot?

5. Dallas Friday

Often shagging is all about opportunity, and Florida resident Dallas Friday is doubtless right now on some beach, flat out and disorientated after Hurricane Irma's ravaged her like Floyd Mayweather against Josie Harris while his kids are watching.

She's a Wakeboarder, whatever the fuck that is, but right now she's been flung up in the air by the wrath of Kim Jong-un and has no idea where she is. An ideal time to, in the honourable words of the President, "grab her by the pussy", as she'll never know what's happening. Thank you Irma.

6. Chloe Grace Moretz

An odd one here, because the first time I saw her, she was 13. The idea that I'm still old enough to be her father, I can deal with. But the idea that when I first saw her, she was a child, that gives me some psychological issues relating to this.

I guess I'll have to come to terms with that before I rape her.
            Chloe is quite nice!

Comment

7. Daisy Ridley

I've been giving this thread a lot of thought.

I'm not big on Star Wars - I think it's for cunts tbh - but for some reason her freckles make me horny - right, phallus?

I like her muscle tone as well... I can imagine her overpowering me, pinning me down and fucking me up the arse with her lightsabre.

Sorry, do I now have to say "cuck beta libtard snowcone" or summat?

Comment

7. Daisy Ridley

I'm not big on Star Wars - I think it's for cunts tbh - but for some reason her freckles make me horny - right, phallus?

I like her muscle tone as well... I can imagine her overpowering me, pinning me down and fucking me up the arse with her lightsabre.

She's overrated.

Comment

Ariana Grande would be worth a bit of private quality time.....

Comment

7. Daisy Ridley

i don't find her face as attractive as say felicity jones' but i love freckles, if she has freckles all over her body i'd have to say yes

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      She's overrated.
                      I dunno if she proves Brits don't have bad teeth or the reverse.

Comment

Working...
                      X