No announcement yet.

Klit And His Height Complex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He's not doing it at pressers or other face to face meetings from what I'm seeing though. So, it's clearly not to make himself feel better. A complex is something you deal with on a daily basis. This is just a little trick he's doing the night before the fight to try to shake up the opponent.

I'm the first to say the man has psychological issues. I'm picking AJ to win because I don't trust Wlad's mind to be all there. But, people are missing the point of the shoe thing.
    You make sense as always mate.

Comment

Notice BS writers didn't create a topic for this, do you know why they didn't?
      Because it's not news, grow the fxck up you obsessed loser, the fact you notice these type of things clearly shows how much time you have on your hands.

"Oh he wears shoes to make him taller"
      Do you b1tch and moan when woman wear heels as well?

Comment

The simple explanation is that he wore trainers at the weigh in while Fury and Joshua were in socks. That's hardly out of the blue, doesn't take as much effort as wearing a batman costume.
        Last edited by NaijaD; 04-29-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

If Fury would wear platform shoes you'd call him a psychological warfare genius and make 50 threads about how he is the goat at mind games

Comment

Who cares what Huggy and Flubby think?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              If Fury would wear platform shoes you'd call him a psychological warfare genius and make 50 threads about how he is the goat at mind games
              He should to fair it would be hilarious.

It would put him over 7 foot tall.

Wlad must be the only 6'6 man in the world with short man syndrome.

Comment

he's 5'11, 5'11 and half tops.

Comment

If you check this video, at 26.44, you see Fury clearly say "look how small you are" and gestures that he is smaller than at the weigh in and says "no heels on" haha.

Comment

Athletes lie about their height all the time. If it's a complex he's not the only one.

Comment

He's put on a pair of airmax's guys, Jesus. Stop overthinking

Comment

Working...
                      X