Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr. to Abel Sanchez "Shut You Damn Mouth, Shut the Hell Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG fans mad lol ,roy just said Abel to STFU ,you Can chill his not talking about 3g

Comment

Lennox Lewis and Roy Jones in the same space at the same time. Shiiiiiiiit. I could listen to Roy talk about anything, for hours. The man has the X factor. Just hope we don't see him get killed by triple G.

Comment

I hate when Ben Thompson does his gay as "oooh"

Comment

damn roy went in. tko stop the damn fight

Comment

Roy loves him some Lomachenko!

GGG and his team talk to damn much. They go after the greats like they've done something. Like GGG telling Froch to step up, WTF?!?!? Abel trying to discredit Roy, a man who went all the way to HEAVYWEIGHT!!!! I'm starting to notice GGG is wearing out his welcome and running out of excuses with boxing fans. People who used to love him are now starting to give him the side eye when he and his team talks.

Comment

The goat has spoken.

Comment

Very true about Lomachenko and Ward. Lomachenko doesn't see anyone in the weight class he was in, so he goes up to sign to fight Walters and it doesn't even end there, the guy wants Pacquiao at 140 next if i'm not mistaken with the weight

With Ward, none of the big names at 168 wanted to rematch him, but they wanted to rematch each other, so he went up to 175 to settle there and eventually sign to fight Kovalev which is today

Brook goes up to fight GGG
                Khan goes up to fight Canelo

Some crazy ass "bear hunting" going on in boxing right now which is very welcomed. Team GGG talking about unifying a weak division with no names and waiting for WW's and JMW's to give them a hand out

Comment

Interesting point about the McCallum fight.

Despite it being abundantly clear that he carried him, it's still interesting to hear him basically say it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
                    I like you Roy but if you mess with one of our own, you are toast. Step the **** back or SETTLE IT WITH YOUR FISTS against Gennady.

Comment

Dude doesn't have any biases here

He gives props to Lomanchenko, and ward for both looking for challenges.

Sanchez should keep quiet

Comment

Working...
                      X