Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 Things You Should Know About Triple G's Foe, Osumanu Adama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen him fight live a couple of times in Chicago.

It won't even be remotely competitive.

GGG by tko probably kind of early.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Big GGG fan here and Adama is is reasonable 'stay busy' opponent. FWIW, there's a lotta folks apparently 'never heard' of Adama - anyone says that have simply not followed MW over the last few years.

That said, Adama is a disappointing opponent, TBH it was never gonna be a big name in Monte Carlo, I'd hoped for perhaps Mora, Lee or even Rubio. None of 'em could win but.. hmm y'know... it'd kinda make more of a statement.

Ain't really any good way of 'selling' Adama tho, just ride out the BS (GGG getting hype means he's also gonna have haters) and wait for the next opponent.

Worthwhile pointing out that many of the 'haters' have to wait 6 or 12 months between fights - ain't surprised they get frustrated 'waiting for the man'.
      Can't help but agree with most of your statement especially the bold part. Adama is a decent opponent for an untelevised stay-busy fight.

Hopefully HBO are willing to splash the cash on GGG's next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
        You got it man.
        Get ridda your avvy, it's .... distracting

Hmm Please..ish

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
          8. Have 6 sisters and 2 brothers,(who'll be watching him
          get tossed around the ring.lol)
          LMAO .. I wonder how many siblings does SOG (Scared of golovkin) have? To know how many will watch him get thrown around the ring when he grows the balls to fight Triple G.

Comment

I keep seeing "went 12 rounds Geale", "Lasted all 12 against Geale", etc. What does this mean exactly? Geale is not a puncher at all, it means nothing.

It's like saying one those journeymen who lasted the distance against Austin Trout some how are durable or have good chins. They don't, Trout just can't punch, neither can Geale. Golovkin will KO Adama.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              LMAO .. I wonder how many siblings does SOG (Scared of golovkin) have? To know how many will watch him get thrown around the ring when he grows the balls to fight Triple G.
              At least give credit to the creator.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I keep seeing "went 12 rounds Geale", "Lasted all 12 against Geale", etc. What does this mean exactly? Geale is not a puncher at all, it means nothing.

It's like saying one those journeymen who lasted the distance against Austin Trout some how are durable or have good chins. They don't, Trout just can't punch, neither can Geale. Golovkin will KO Adama.
                Trust me, whether you are a power puncher or a paulie puncher, punches will
                get you tired. So eventually you'll get so tired after
                taking so many repeatedly blows and end up with your guard
                down and BOOM, now if you don't go down,the ref
                or your corner will stop the fight,leading to a TKO.

Comment

Will be GGGs 29th consecutive 'stay busy fight' as his fans like to put it.

Comment

Working...
                  X