Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly how beneficial are steroids to a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly how beneficial are steroids to a boxer?

I hear so much about boxers juicing, but what I don't hear is how much it can benefit a fighter. Obviously it does nothing for boxing skills.

Does it make them faster and stronger? Does it significantly increase punching power, stamina, endurance and punch resistance? Do different kinds of steroids give different benefits?

I'm telling you turd eaters now: I am NOT in any way trying to defend a fighter who's been caught, there are no ulterior motives. Its a simple question. Thanks.

I would assume most boxers, and athletes in general, take PEDs in order to work out harder and recover faster. This would allow them to get into shape they wouldn't naturally, and give them stamina they wouldn't have naturally.

Comment

Comment

TS is a pussy.

Comment

Huey is a cross dresser and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            TS is a pussy.
            Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Huey is a cross dresser and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
              Do you plan on contributing anything to this thread other than gifs?

Comment

How beneficial?

With them JMM finally beat Manny, without them he had 2 losses and a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  How beneficial?

With them JMM finally beat Manny, without them he had 2 losses and a draw.
                  Thats funny because I didnt realize there was proof that JMM cheated.

Comment

I think it can help with skills. Shorter recovery time means more time to work on technique and sparring.

Wont help you grow natural ability but it could still make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X