• Show
Clear All

broner had his game plan

its hard fighting a shorter guy, what rees is 5'4 and broner 5'7
    still quality picked shots by broner
    kudos to rees for the first couple of rounds

broner to move up now

Comment

What a no class piece of ****. The Burns Vazquez winner just got a whole lot more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        actually i think the reason that rees was able to get off is because he was smaller and had fast hands. a smaller with a bit of speed can be quite deceptive. but none of that matters, broner figured him out it a round and did what he had to do. comparing rees to what might happen in another fight is just dumb.
        Yeah, I saw the same thing. The guys small stature helped him to get in those short hooks, but he's going to get hurt at 140/147.

He needs to stay down at 135 for a minute.

Comment

Broner has no class

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
          Wtf was that old and smal guy men come on is time to stop protectong this ***** boxers canelo finally stepped it up is time for broner to do that ****. I would like to see broner face a guy with good chin and that has power see how he will take those shots from.
          Broner obviously has skills but he is very unsportsmanlike and talks to much as he wants to be another Floyd
          I can't wait to see him fall as he will at some point there is always someone out there that is a bit bitter at somepointn especially with a guy so over confident

Comment

Of course Broner was going to get hit...he was trying to punish Rees. He wasn't boxing. He could have fought off his back foot and not get hit for 12 rounds if he wanted to.

Comment

Fight went like anybody with commonsense thought it would go

Next opponent need to be a good one at 135 or move up, hopefully Burns win even though I think Vazquez would do BETTER against Broner but I don't see HBO taking another Vazquez fight which I think is a joke but that is another topic

Nothing to see here moving on, Broner Cushed a guy he was suppose to Crush, but Rees is a tough little guy though

Comment

Want to see someone with a chin and with power like Rios, Matthyse or even Maidana in there with Broner. wonder how he would do against some big bangers?? I thought he was fighting a midget J/K, the size difference was crazy though!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
                  Of course Broner was going to get hit...he was trying to punish Rees. He wasn't boxing. He could have fought off his back foot and not get hit for 12 rounds if he wanted to.
                  Rees wasn't going to let him do that tonight. Broner wouldn't have landed as hard of shots, if he fought that way. Broner hurt him because he planted on those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    That post fight interview was awkward as hell. LOL.
                    I know right?? I mean I get it, Broner is entertaining with his antics, its part of his show; but damn HBO is milking it, "what do you think about this replay?" they're really eating up his PBF imitation.

Comment

Originally posted by ElFiller View Post
                      I know right?? I mean I get it, Broner is entertaining with his antics, its part of his show; but damn HBO is milking it, "what do you think about this replay?" they're really eating up his PBF imitation.
                      Plus it was dead ass silent. Broner kinda looked ashamed that he let the little guy put in work for a couple rounds.

NOT HATING. Just what it looked like to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X