Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto deleted his comment on twitter about his disagreement with the judge's decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto fought his best and had great moments throughout the fight. Mayweather even fought Miguel in a style that would give Miguel the most chance to win and he still lost a wide UD in a competitive fight so I would be steaming and upset as well if I were Miguel. Still he has nothing to be upset about. Both guys put it on th line ans gave good accounts of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      He must have re-watched the fight in his ski lodge.

Fair play to him!

https://twitter.com/#!/realmiguelcotto
      Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      He fought his best and still lostat least 8 rounds. Maybe he was just discouraged because he lost to a better man.
      Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Boy... I remember when people didn't cut Floyd a break because he was emotional in a Merchant interview.

Wow. The double standard.

Not saying YOU...i mean in general.
      Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yeah the irony, all a sudden they dont care now as long as the fighter gives his all in the ring, people were on here calling him a p*ssy etc they forgot that a fighter who had to train 3 months, go through a fight would or can be emotional too especially in an interview where he thought he wasnt being talked to with enough respect...Too much double standards..
      Floyd fights and in the days afterwards the levels of toe curling bumsniffery go through the roof...and always the same posters.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Floyd fights and in the days afterwards the levels of toe curling bumsniffery go through the roof...and always the same posters.
        I thought Ifelt something sniffing my taint. Same poster as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          It makes more sense that someone told him to delete it (possibly with an incentive) than him changing his mind and agreeing with the judges.
          Why would anyone give a flying rats ass about him tweeting he thought he won? Seriously the decision wasn't even controversial.. why would someone give him an incentive to delete that tweet, that doesn't make any sense at all. All he said was he disagreed with the judges which is harmless, had he said he thought the judges were corrupt and a fix was in place then that's a different story.

Comment

On the bright side if Floyd does retire (yea right), they will retire from the forum as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I thought Ifelt something sniffing my taint. Same poster as usual.
              How many farter tonguing remarks have you contributed since the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                On the bright side if Floyd does retire (yea right), they will retire from the forum as well.
                No they wont, they will just start an Adrienne Boner bandwagon and continue where they left off.

Comment

No they wont, they will just start an Adrienne Boner bandwagon and continue where they left off.
                  Crap youre right.

I forgot all about that little B.

Hes following in his footstep to a Tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Boy... I remember when people didn't cut Floyd a break because he was emotional in a Merchant interview.

Wow. The double standard.

Not saying YOU...i mean in general.

Haters would be going absolutely nuts if mayweather walked out without doing the interview. Cotto seems to be getting a pretty big pass on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Why would anyone give a flying rats ass about him tweeting he thought he won? Seriously the decision wasn't even controversial.. why would someone give him an incentive to delete that tweet, that doesn't make any sense at all. All he said was he disagreed with the judges which is harmless, had he said he thought the judges were corrupt and a fix was in place then that's a different story.

I dont think hes talking about him getting in actual trouble with the commission like Juan Ma (which was stupid) but more about keeping up a public image because it makes you look like a crybaby to have that on there after you already ran out of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X