Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure as hell those styrofoams didnt prepare Shane for Manny Pacquiao's bombs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure as hell those styrofoams didnt prepare Shane for Manny Pacquiao's bombs.

Nazim is overrrated just like Teddy Atlas. Roach will outstrategize these two even if they team up, put Angelo Dundee in there too.
    Last edited by Republica; 05-21-2011, 12:32 AM.

Every trainer has their own style of training a fighter. Nazim has his own unique style and is one of the most respected trainer around bro.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
      Every trainer has their own style of training a fighter. Nazim has his own unique style and is one of the most respected trainer around bro.
      Giving Richardson the benefit of the doubt, Mosley for the first time in his life fought scared but so was Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        Giving Richardson the benefit of the doubt, Mosley for the first time in his life fought scared but so was Joshua Clottey.
        And that my friend isn't the fault of Nazim.

Comment

I think it was more how shane was completely shot than nazim being a bad trainer.

Comment

hilarious thread

mosley was sparring with large dudes to help prepare him for Pacquiao's power....didn't quite happen

I have respect for Nazim....but he is kind of delusional concerning Shane Mosley

Comment

Mosley could've had Roach in his corner and it would still be the same result.

Comment

Nazim > Freddie and Floyd snr when it comes to poetry.

Shane being shot aint Nazim fault either

Comment

Well if you ask Nazim, he'll tell you it did help and that Shane, somehow without winning a round and constantly backpedaling, "exposed" Manny. I have respect for Nazim, he's a good trainer and dude, but if anyone else had said that, the boxing world would give them absolutely no mercy.

Comment

Working...
                  X