Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words that people used after someone coins them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Also became a buzzword when John David Jackson said Pac ain't ever fought a slick fighter. Slick became another word for black for a couple of weeks.
    That's what I was getting at. Slick metamorphosed into black via NSB troll translations.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins was the first person to really question Mikkel Kessler's resume and people jumped on that bandwagon after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        Not that it was "coined" since the term already existed but after Steward and Mayweather called the punch Floyd downed Hatton with a "check hook", it was used to describe just about every counter left hook for the next couple of months.
        Could someone tell me what a 'check-hook' is? I have no idea.

All I see was Hatton rushing Mayweather like a bum and Mayweather sparking him the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

All I see was Hatton rushing Mayweather like a bum and Mayweather sparking him the **** out.
          Catching someone coming in with a quick hook

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

He used Hatton's forward momentum against him by stepping aside and catching him flush with a counter left hook. That's essentially what it is.

Hatton should have seen that one coming because Mayweather was setting it up and catching him with it several times previously in the fight. Not a very smart fighter is Hatton...

Comment

People started calling Cleto Reyes gloves, Clitoris gloves because of Pacquiao.

Comment

like i said before, mosley fights jittery, pacquiao never fought a slick fighter who knock people out with check hooks.

I have DAMAGED GOODS for Cotto.

Comment

****SEXUAL for Ellerbe after Floyd sr said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                    like i said before, mosley fights jittery, pacquiao never fought a slick fighter who knock people out with check hooks.

good one lol.

ive heard "Cotto is damaged goods" maybe 500 times on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

Lol nice examples.

Comment

Working...
                      X