Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 in the bag, the work is done. Cruisin for the rest of the nite. I'm violatin my 4AM rule by startin so goddamn late the last 2 days. Got my sleep schedule all fuk'd up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALT Liquor
      Ref treated Khan fairly. Khan was holding way too much and way too clearly. Lamont is too crafty on the inside and Khan just freezes and holds. Khan has to land something big from outside and hope he can catch Peterson. Otherwise, he's gonna get schooled again.

Floyd is gonna crush Cotto.
      Khan ain't get schooled. He boxed while Lamont trapped him on the ropes, tore into his body, and threw uppercuts. He got penalized for pushin. That was wack. Hate seein a good fight marred by garbage calls like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALT Liquor
        Ref treated Khan fairly. Khan was holding way too much and way too clearly. Lamont is too crafty on the inside and Khan just freezes and holds. Khan has to land something big from outside and hope he can catch Peterson. Otherwise, he's gonna get schooled again.

Floyd is gonna crush Cotto.
        You think Floyd stops Cotto?

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to Cotto, but I see him going all 12, and wining a few early, with Mayweather pulling away in the championship rounds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You think Floyd stops Cotto?

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to Cotto, but I see him going all 12, and wining a few early, with Mayweather pulling away in the championship rounds.
            Cotto got no speed, no defense, and as a JMW, no power. May got target practice wit Cotto. He can stop him if he feels like it. Cotto goes past 6 only if May allows him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
              Lmaaaoooooo.....

Agent Weng Weng is that dude.

Comment

• Yo Demise, were the fights excitin or boring? I'm readin mixed reviews on NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  Cotto got no speed, no defense, and as a JMW, no power. May got target practice wit Cotto. He can stop him if he feels like it. Cotto goes past 6 only if May allows him.
                  Well, it it's like THAT, then Cotto better not come out in a correctional guard uniform like I have been hearing, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Well, it it's like THAT, then Cotto better not come out in a correctional guard uniform like I have been hearing, lol.
                    I don't even think Cotto is into this fight. His career is comin to an end. He capped it and peaked emotionally by gettin his payback against Marg. Now he just collectin a nice payday as a sendoff. It's a question of whether or not May respects him. If he does, snoozefest shutout. If not, beatdown, TKO.

Comment

• I didn't catch the Molina-Kirkland/Garcia-Morales fights.

Reading about it, it's not worth the download. Molina fought an effective, but boring fight against Kirkland and got DQd for holding. Haven't heard much about Garcia-Morales but I ain't watching a faded legend lose to a kid he'd eat for breakfast in his prime.

Campbell rolling back the years, Khan's next opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X