Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins VS Mundine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brently obviously you havent see he's last couple of fights, If you've seen them and your saying he doesnt have ability in the ring your a bigger idiot than I thought you were

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
      Brently obviously you havent see he's last couple of fights, If you've seen them and your saying he doesnt have ability in the ring your a bigger idiot than I thought you were
      He looks great against **** house fighters. Let me stand corrected he has some ability.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolWillie View Post
        At Super Middle Weight?

Mundine UD
        BERNARD HOPKINS K.O's MUNDINE in 2, I'm not sure whether that's rounds or MINUTES. he would be 500 or 600 places ahead of Mundine in a Pound 4 Pound TOP 2000 list. BHop is probably insulted by this stream.

Comment

This is a fight I always wanted to see but unfortunately will never happen cos Mundine and Borenard are good friends, I hear. Same with Mundine and RJJ. Toney's too fat/big for Mundine. And Anthony has dropped down in weight also. He still can make 168 but 175 would be a stretch. He'd likely get too pumped up and couldn't move.

Comment

Hopkins would ko him with ease..............

Comment

Hopkins could KO him right hand tied behind his back. I'm not sure if this was ever a legit fight. Mundine could not even come close.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Hopkins could KO him right hand tied behind his back. I'm not sure if this was ever a legit fight. Mundine could not even come close.
                Please! When was the last time Hopkins koed a natural smw with one punch?? Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  Please! When was the last time Hopkins koed a natural smw with one punch?? Never.
                  ...I wasn't serious about the right hand tied behind his back thing. Hyperbole. Hopkins still destroys Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    ...I wasn't serious about the right hand tied behind his back thing. Hyperbole. Hopkins still destroys Mundine.
                    NOBODY destroys a prime Mundine. Not even RJJ. The man was a complete package, he still is but nowadays he's no longer prime. He had power, defense, skill and strength. Even handspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                      NOBODY destroys a prime Mundine. Not even RJJ. The man was a complete package, he still is but nowadays he's no longer prime. He had power, defense, skill and strength. Even handspeed.
                      Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X