No announcement yet.

FNFs Sucked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNFs Sucked

Just saying, worst i've seen since i can remember.

from last night? i enjoyed it.

Comment

that 1st fight was a joke.

Andrade's oppo made to lose over 20lbs in one week to take the fight!!

he would have been better off fighting a career journeyman at the same weight and would have benefited more from it.

Comment

The andrade fight sucked.Main event was pretty good.

Comment

Last night wasn't horrible, the main event was decent. You must have missed that one where Vivian Harris was headbutted, that show was crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
            that 1st fight was a joke.

Andrade's oppo made to lose over 20lbs in one week to take the fight!!

he would have been better off fighting a career journeyman at the same weight and would have benefited more from it.
            Just a little correction. It was Burgos' opponent in the main event (which I thought was good) that had to lose over 20lbs in one week, but yeah, the 1st fight was a joke as are most prospect fights on FNF. They're usually just a bunch of mismatched gimme fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
              Just a little correction. It was Burgos' opponent in the main event (which I thought was good) that had to lose over 20lbs in one week, but yeah, the 1st fight was a joke as are most prospect fights on FNF. They're usually just a bunch of mismatched gimme fights.
              cheers for clearing that up, I was up to 3am watching it (Scotland), so I picked it up wrong.

There isn't much difference between FNF and FFN in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                Just saying, worst i've seen since i can remember.
                yeah the showcase bouts are a waste of time, really annoying.

Comment

they hav their good shows and their bad shows

Comment

I like friday night fights, alot, last night just seemed weak to me, the main event was ok, but still weak imo.... the fights before the main event all looked rigged..... i'm watching the first fight from top rank on fsn right now.... so far its an awesome fight.... I might really be able to get into this whole two nights of boxing thing...

Comment

Working...
                    X