Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Lara fight someone with a Pulse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Lara fight someone with a Pulse?

In the last 3+ years since losing to Canelo, the guy has done almost nothing in the division. He faced Ishe Smith which is...ok I guess and own somewhat comfortably. Then he faced a journeyman to defend his title, then he faced a welterweight, then he had one of the ugliest fights of all time with Vanes, who is at best, an OK fighter...then for some odd reason he fought Foreman, who hasnt been a world class operator (if he ever was one) for almost half a decade.

To top it all off, his most recent fight came against a complete unknown who looked lost in the ring and he still couldnt put him away.

Lara has spent more time since the Canelo loss calling out GGG than he has actually fighting world class opponents.

What is going on here?

Nobody wants to fight him high risk low reward.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      GGG called his bluff and asked to move to 160 to make the fight then his trainer suddenly bolted in about breaking the 154 record defense.

Comment

He has to fight Jermell Charlo. He's got no excuse this time.
        People are sick of the "he's being avoided" crap.

Comment

let's just hope he doesn't move up to 160 and fight Willie Monroe. That would by far be the worst fight in the history of the mw division. Even worse than any wright/Mckart fight at 154 ever was

Comment

Prove this to me.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Prove this to me.
              For real nobody wants none of lara they know they in for a boring fight that they will probably loose

Comment

So?

Comment

I agree, I was actually saying something like this yesterday. Lara has done crap since the Canelo fight and has been sitting there as the "#1" guy for some reason while fighting B/C level comp. I still favor him to beat all the other top 54ers but damn dude, time to start proving it. Andrade, Charlo x2, Hurd, or move up to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    GGG called his bluff and asked to move to 160 to make the fight then his trainer suddenly bolted in about breaking the 154 record defense.
                    That never happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X