Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    UK, Norway, Switzerland, Australia, and the list goes on. I've been around the world as an athlete as well as a business person as well as a tourist. I have been to poverty riddled countries and i've been to rich countries. Freedoms are what we perceive them to be. We have freedom of speech here but as many have learned that same freedom of speech doesn't protect your well being nor your ability to be employed. So while yes we might have some freedoms here others don't have they don't always come without strings attached.

I do want to clarify one thing though, I do respect our military but I don't only view the military to rose colored glasses as some blindly do. If you can praise then you should also be brave enough to condemn when they do fckd up shh and that last thing there is what pisses me off with civilians and servicemen..they ignore the bad.
    U.K. is being overrun by Islamic terrorists and radical left politics. Norway has the second highest overdose rate in Europe and it's residents are in deep debt despite their oil wealth. Switzerland has a huge immigration problem right now, discrimination problems, overcrowded prisons and excessive force issues. Australia has one of the highest costs of living anywhere in the world.

It's easy to romanticize foreign countries when visiting on leisure or business, it's altogether different when living there.

No one is saying that there isn't bad associated with military. By and large it is the Pentagon and top brass that are following orders from our politicians that make it so. It wasn't the decision of a rogue pilot to carpet bomb Vietnam, that was Nixon's doing. Sure, there are good and bad in the military, as with any sector of society.

But overall, having a strong military is better than a weak one. Having a volunteer force is what spares your sons, daughters, brothers and sisters from being drafted into service. These young men on the sidelines should be thankful someone is willing to serve in their place so that they can earn $100M contracts to play a silly game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Lol at the standard "I've got black friends so I can't be racist" disclaimer. Like I told you previously, most racists don't admit that they're racist. I don't expect you to admit to being racist and whether you are or aren't isn't even the point here. Whether you're racist or not you're completely full of ****. People like you are very dishonest. When you say that your opposition to athletes kneeling during the anthem is about them being disrespectful to the soldiers, you're lying. I've proven why that argument doesn't hold water coming from people like trump and his supporters. Doesn't matter how many black friends you claim to have. You're sitting up here being dishonest about the situation regarding black athletes protesting by taking a knee during the anthem. I wouldn't trust any black person who calls you a friend.
      Why the fuçk wouldn't I? If I'm a racist, then I don't give a fuçk about you, your ignorant mind, or your worthless opinion. If Im racist, then I'd think all black people are worthless ******ed pieces of **** like you, and wouldn't be able to carry on a conversation with them. Nor would I fuçking want to. I'd join a site like castefootball and talk to other like minded racists like myself. I sure as fuçk wouldn't be on a boxing website, a sport dominated by minorities. You can check my post history and see I'm not the type to hold me tongue. If I was a racist, I wouldn't be the closet, act nice to black folks and talk sh it behind their back, "those people" using type racist. I'd be the swastika wearing, shaven head, tell you "fuçk you ninja" to your fuçking face type racist. If I was racist, I'd be proud to say it and tell you why

I don't hold my tongue. The fact that I'll even speak to you shows im not racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Why the fuçk wouldn't I? If I'm a racist, then I don't give a fuçk about you, your ignorant mind, or your worthless opinion. If Im racist, then I'd think all black people are worthless ******ed pieces of **** like you, and wouldn't be able to carry on a conversation with them. Nor would I fuçking want to. I'd join a site like castefootball and talk to other like minded racists like myself. I sure as fuçk wouldn't be on a boxing website, a sport dominated by minorities. You can check my post history and see I'm not the type to hold me tongue. If I was a racist, I wouldn't be the closet, act nice to black folks and talk sh it behind their back, "those people" using type racist. I'd be the swastika wearing, shaven head, tell you "fuçk you ninja" to your fuçking face type racist. If I was racist, I'd be proud to say it and tell you why

I don't hold my tongue. The fact that I'll even speak to you shows im not racist.
        Again, I couldn't care less about whether you acknowledge being a racist or not. You say that you're not racist, fine. My point here is that your take on the situation involving black athletes and their protests is BS.

Comment

Again, I couldn't care less about whether you acknowledge being a racist or not. You say that you're not racist, fine. My point here is that your take on the situation involving black athletes and their protests is BS.
          It's not just about BLACK athletes, which is my whole point. I wouldn't care if it's Dez Bryant or Tom Brady taking a knee. It about the flag, more importantly, the Republic it represents. And not just "the soldiers that fought for our freedom", I could give two sh it's about that (sorry vets). But I'm talking about all of us. The 300M people, white, black, native, hispanic, asian, all of us. To me, those guys not standing are saying, I'm not with you guys. I won't stand with you.

I think that's the biggest problem. Miscommunication. The (black) athletes are saying "we protest the police", but the (white) fans are hearing, "we hate america". A lot of people equate not standing for the anthem with burning the flag. The message trying to be sent isn't the message being received
          Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 09-28-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            U.K. is being overrun by Islamic terrorists and radical left politics. Norway has the second highest overdose rate in Europe and it's residents are in deep debt despite their oil wealth. Switzerland has a huge immigration problem right now, discrimination problems, overcrowded prisons and excessive force issues. Australia has one of the highest costs of living anywhere in the world.

It's easy to romanticize foreign countries when visiting on leisure or business, it's altogether different when living there.

No one is saying that there isn't bad associated with military. By and large it is the Pentagon and top brass that are following orders from our politicians that make it so. It wasn't the decision of a rogue pilot to carpet bomb Vietnam, that was Nixon's doing. Sure, there are good and bad in the military, as with any sector of society.

But overall, having a strong military is better than a weak one. Having a volunteer force is what spares your sons, daughters, brothers and sisters from being drafted into service. These young men on the sidelines should be thankful someone is willing to serve in their place so that they can earn $100M contracts to play a silly game.

As i've been saying to most people on here, we'll agree to disagree with each other. Overdose issues plague the hell of our own country to and the UK being overrun is something I fully disagree with.

Comment

Depends on the whites. Contrary to popular belief most whites are lower middle class-poor status on some married with children ****. The sight of those kind of whites moving to a neighborhood wouldn't necessarily be a good thing. The sight of wealthier whites with racist attitudes wouldn't be a good thing either.
              now you want to type and essay.....smdh.

you will lie but i bet you wish you could live in a white neighborhood.

''i live happily in an all black neighborhood and its crime free. we all chill at the barbershop and sing songs before going to church.''

Comment

If you can't or don't want to discuss that particular issue without deflecting on Chicago then don't quote me anymore in this thread.
                Never forget....never forget!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  It's not just about BLACK athletes, which is my whole point. I wouldn't care if it's Dez Bryant or Tom Brady taking a knee. It about the flag, more importantly, the Republic it represents. And not just "the soldiers that fought for our freedom", I could give two sh it's about that (sorry vets). But I'm talking about all of us. The 300M people, white, black, native, hispanic, asian, all of us. To me, those guys not standing are saying, I'm not with you guys. I won't stand with you.

I think that's the biggest problem. Miscommunication. The (black) athletes are saying "we protest the police", but the (white) fans are hearing, "we hate america". A lot of people equate not standing for the anthem with burning the flag. The message trying to be sent isn't the message being received
                  You keep repeating this "bu bu the players are disrespecting America" lie over and over and over as if it's going to stop being a lie. Whites like you who claim that you feel the players are disrespecting America are lying. You know that the players are not disrespecting america you're just hiding behind fake patriotism to mask your bigotry. I've already proven this. The same clowns crying about the players disrespecting America have no problem defending whites who honor and support the confederacy including trump himself. So F you and the rest like you clinging to this "disrespect America" lie. You're not fooling anyone.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  now you want to type and essay.....smdh.

you will lie but i bet you wish you could live in a white neighborhood.

''i live happily in an all black neighborhood and its crime free. we all chill at the barbershop and sing songs before going to church.''

Lol at 14k posts in a year. You're absolutely miserable. You don't even want to be you let alone anyone else. You're not even alive, you're a human spam bot. I feel sad for you.....damn.

Comment

You keep repeating this "bu bu the players are disrespecting America" lie over and over and over as if it's going to stop being a lie. Whites like you who claim that you feel the players are disrespecting America are lying. You know that the players are not disrespecting america you're just hiding behind fake patriotism to mask your bigotry. I've already proven this. The same clowns crying about the players disrespecting America have no problem defending whites who honor and support the confederacy including trump himself. So F you and the rest like you clinging to this "disrespect America" lie. You're not fooling anyone.

Lol at 14k posts in a year. You're absolutely miserable. You don't even want to be you let alone anyone else. You're not even alive, you're a human spam bot. I feel sad for you.....damn.
                    Oh... fuçk me. Naw, fuçk you. You're too fuçking stupid to understand that it isn't just about race. You're too fuçking stupid to understand that not standing for the anthem is symbolic of not standing for the country. You're too fuçking stupid to understand there's a time and place for everything. If those honkeys showed up to work at Wal-Mart with their flag, damn right they should fired. Do you want to go to Wal-Mart and see employees "expressing their first amendment rights"?

You keep talking about the confederates. They had a problem with the U.S. and went to war with the U.S. Are these athletes ready for war?

Comment

I feel sad for you.....damn.
                      your feelings are as worthless as your nonsensical pov. face it, your clique hates its own kind for very good reason....

sums it up quite nicely.

also, subscribe to this dude...tommy sotomayor. you could learn something.

Comment

Working...
                      X