No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    40 quint one of daenerys's dragons becomes a white walker ice dragon possessed by the night king
    Sure, you on... I see the Dragons dying (dying dying, not turning into a Wight).. Maybe beside Drogon, I don't see em turning into white walker dragons (that would be ****ing ill CGI though)

I don't think Dany takes out Night King either, I think either Jonny boy or Bran somehow does it..
    Last edited by Rudyo; 08-07-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Sure, you on... I see the Dragons dying (dying dying, not turning into a Wight).. Maybe beside Drogon, I don't see em turning into white walker dragons (that would be ****ing ill CGI though)

I don't think Dany takes out Night King either, I think either Jonny boy or Bran somehow does it..
      all right, It's on. I'll sig it.

Jon Will kill the Night King
      Last edited by Build That Wall; 08-08-2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• https://www.wired.com/story/hbo-hack-ransom-note/

Comment

• Start At 4:30 End at 5:07

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Don't bet him, just saying....

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Don't bet him, just saying....
              It's only 40 quint, ill be fine either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                I just want to say screw the mother of dragons. He's ****ing cheating at war with those dragons.
                I liked it. That **** was great lol

Comment

• I remember back in the day when 400k points was a serious bet.

Now 40 quint bets and the person doesn't even care about losing it

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I remember back in the day when 400k points was a serious bet.

Now 40 quint bets and the person doesn't even care about losing it
                    We are now Zimbabwe, I got like over 500quint

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev-
                      I linked the entire season 7 leaks in this thread with spoiler warning.

Spoiler; Do not read the tiny letters in this post if you don't want to spoil big time:
                      Second warning...stop reading, seriously.
                      Last warning...
                      Brush must've read the leaks because he is 100% accurate on the ice dragon (Vyseris) which is turned by The Night King.
                      I made em white so people won't get mad at me quoting this......

Warning.................. (It's in white text so highlight the text below if you don't mind or have heard da spoilers before)

BUT HE WAS THE GOOD BOY DRAGON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I feel like spoiling this for my friends and girl now.

Edit: Actually on second thought Night King is WAY less annoying for me then Danny. So overall I am now okay with this. I think I am now just gonna roll with Team White Walker and of course my boy Hot Topic Euron.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 08-08-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X