No announcement yet.

Pedophile Priest w/ HIV who Raped Children is Forgiven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Of course he is forgiven. Religious people are mentally ill. If a person on the street claimed they were talking to an invisible spirit in the sky they would be committed to a mental institution. But call that invisible spirit in the sky "God" and everybody think it's normal.

Religion is a mental illness
    So what would you say if you found out the public schools are 100 times worse than the Catholic church?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Who the f#ck is letting their kid hang out with this creepy f#cking guy?
      Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Looks a bit like a fella with the username 'Derranged'

LOL @ Derranged.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        So what would you say if you found out the public schools are 100 times worse than the Catholic church?
        Do you talk to a magical spirit in the sky and claim you can hear it talk back to you? If so here's some help

Samaritans
        Suicide/emotional distress
        1-212-673-3000

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

LOL @ Derranged.
          Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Looks a bit like a fella with the username 'Derranged'
          Meh.. I don't see it. Maybe if shaved my head bald.

Comment

You alluded that you take pride in being a god-king (those who believed they're power came from being one with Mother Nature)
            I never said that. Don't tell lies. As Christian, it should be quite shameful for you lie against your fellow man.

Comment

Do you talk to a magical spirit in the sky and claim you can hear it talk back to you? If so here's some help
              Do you push public school pedophilia under the rug simply because you are like 9 out of ten school shooter sociopaths (who all admittedly hated God and His followers)?

Why do you want 9 of 10 boxers to be shot, including the two in your pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I never said that. Don't tell lies. As Christian, it should be quite shameful for you lie against your fellow man.

When I told you what Sons of God usually signified in the Bible you said that you took pride in it just as Christians take pride in the killer cross

Comment

Do you push public school pedophilia under the rug simply because you are like 9 out of ten school shooter sociopaths (who all admittedly hated God and His followers)?

Why do you want 9 of 10 boxers to be shot, including the two in your pictures?
                  Just because a school is public doesn't mean the people in it aren't religious nuts.

Comment

Just because a school is public doesn't mean the people in it aren't religious nuts.
                    They are mostly religious evolutionists like you who wont even consider the truth

Comment

They are mostly religious evolutionists like you who wont even consider the truth
                      No they aren't. Now if you said colleges then I'll believe most professors are atheist/agnostics.

And what is "the truth" according to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X