FACTS About Saul Alvarez for SEPT 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    Size is not everything
    Is is something though. When somebody is small for a division and someone is probably more comfortable at super middle the difference would be noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Was Murray a Southpaw? So you say the Ouma bout was his worst performance by GGG because he was ill?! Didn't he have one for Rosado, looked drained and ill for Brook?

Stop trolling with excuses. Learn that even elites have trouble with elite Southpaws. It isn't a hidden secret within the sport.
      Was Murray a Southpaw?
      No! What exactly is your point?

So you say the Ouma bout was his worst performance by GGG because he was ill?
      Yes! GGG wasn't at peak physical condition for obvious reasons. Being jet lagged was one of those reasons.

Didn't he have one for Rosado
      looked drained and ill for Brook?
      I'm not sure about 'drained' but he was jet lagged.

Stop trolling with excuses.
      What 'excuses' and 'excuses' for what exactly? That GGG SOUNDLY DEFEATED and STOPPED all those aforementioned boxers? I have no reason to make any excuses because GGG has not lost a single professional boxing bout to this day.

Learn that even elites have trouble with elite Southpaws.
      That's something I already acknowledge and accept. However, most southpaws have even more trouble against elite boxers like GGG than vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaristio View Post
        No! What exactly is your point?

Yes! GGG wasn't at peak physical condition for obvious reasons. Being jet lagged was one of those reasons.

I'm not sure about 'drained' but he was jet lagged.

What 'excuses' and 'excuses' for what exactly? That GGG SOUNDLY DEFEATED and STOPPED all those aforementioned boxers? I have no reason to make any excuses because GGG has not lost a single professional boxing bout to this day.

That's something I already acknowledge and accept. However, most southpaws have even more trouble against elite boxers like GGG than vice versa.
        Exactly... I said Murray wasn't a Southpaw.. how many rounds did it go?

Comment

Exactly... I said Murray wasn't a Southpaw.. how many rounds did it go?

11 rounds, but what exactly is your point?

Or how about you answer these questions:

How many rounds did it take Canelo Alvarez to stop Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (who is at best, as good as Martin Murray but also arguably an inferior boxer)?

How many rounds did it take any other opponent of Martin Murray to stop him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaristio View Post
            11 rounds, but what exactly is your point?

Or how about you answer these questions:

How many rounds did it take Canelo Alvarez to stop Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (who is at best, as good as Martin Murray but also arguably an inferior boxer)?

How many rounds did it take any other opponent of Martin Murray to stop him?
            It took how many rounds for Fonfara to stop Chavez Jr. even when Junior was pressing forward? Alvarez did easy work to cover that 8.5 million All-Star lawsuit. Still Nelo and was able to stagger Juniors body around just like he did to Angulo effortlessly.

Regarding Murray, since you don't get the point, a guy who went 12 With Gabe Rosado... yeah Alvarez and Murray are clearly the same breed of boxer

Comment

Canelo can't be compared to ward and I don't think he let his hands go like he did against Chavez. He has to be aware of what's coming back because as we all know GGG is a killer to head or body. I favour GGG because I believe he has the better chin and can afford to let his shots go. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

It took how many rounds for Fonfara to stop Chavez Jr. even when Junior was pressing forward? Alvarez did easy work to cover that 8.5 million All-Star lawsuit. Still Nelo and was able to stagger Juniors body around just like he did to Angulo effortlessly.

Regarding Murray, since you don't get the point, a guy who went 12 With Gabe Rosado... yeah Alvarez and Murray are clearly the same breed of boxer
                It took how many rounds for Fonfara to stop Chavez Jr.
                9 rounds. What exactly are you trying to prove or insinuate with that point though?

Still Nelo and was able to stagger Juniors body around just like he did to Angulo effortlessly.
                Whilst against a similar caliber of opposition (Martin Murray), GGG stopped him and dropped him multiple times.

Thus, GGG's performance against Martin Murray > Canelo Alvarez's performance against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

since you don't get the point, a guy who went 12 With Gabe Rosado... yeah Alvarez and Murray are clearly the same breed of boxer
                When did I claim Alvarez and Murray are the same breed of a boxer? I claimed Martin Murray and Julio Cesar Chavez are roughly a similar caliber of boxers. One might argue that Martin Murray is slightly even better than Julio Cesar Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                X