Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: When The Golovkin Fight Happens - NO WBC Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another BS excuse to duck GGG. Lil ***get.

Comment

Are people Really Buying the 15 Day Excuse, I thought that was for his Female Fans

I thought real boxing fans paid attention and knew Canelo had a year to negotiate. And during that 15 days they didn't try, k2 at time said they'd take 70/30.

Canelo didn't want it, period. Now he's lashing out because the Mexican media is siding with Chavez on his comment that Canelo ducked ggg.

Originally posted by icha View Post
      This gonna be good...
      What, that Canelo makes an excuse to push the fight to 2018. It's not even that interesting anymore.

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      15 days to negotiate a fight is a ****ty deal for sure. At that time Canelo had never fought above 154/155...so giving Canelo only 15 days to get Triple L to sign a career-high payday.

Well it's been a few years and lil G still thinks he's entitled to 50% ("or no fight").
      Canelo had since Cotto to get ready to fight above 155. Instead he chose Kahn and Smith. He still didn't come to fight.

Canelo team throwing shiiit at the wall hoping his fans eat it off the ground. Don't be a shiiit eater.

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Canelo beat Cotto and became champ and then WBC tried to dictate his moves. Why didn't GGG fight Cotto if he was so desperate for the belts? Any guy will take a fight if the deal is right and GGG is pricing himself out - even now - requiring 50% against Canelo. It's crazy
      WBC had made Canelo. Free shots at titles. Excouraging GGG to let the Cotto fight happen. They gave him a voluntary after Cotto. He used on Khan.

We all knew Canelo had ggg as mandatory. Canelo team cut off negotiations after Cotto, said they'll talk after Khan. Then complained about not having enough time.

They're playing you dude. Take your lumps and be done with that hoe

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Lil G is still ducking. #DuckDownRecords
      Naw, go ahead and eat Canelo ****. Your too dumb to know better.

Originally posted by johnnykane0147 View Post
      I don't think Canelo gave up the belt to duck GGG....correct me if I am wrong but since when has any sanctioning body made a current World Champion from a different organization in the same weight class their mandatory challenger? As far as I know most if not all sanctioning bodies drop a fighter in their ratings once that champion is crowned by any other of the Major alphabet Organizations....WBC made GGG the mandatory and pushed that fight because they know it's a big money fight and they will Be collecting some serious money in sanctioning fees. To me they are not doing it to better the sport but to line their pockets from this fight too.
      Canelo knew ggg was mandatory. He was in line since 2014. He thought he could win the title and no one would force him to fight GGG. Canelo vacated like a biiiiitch. He had a year to get ready for ggg, red. Back to 154 to fight the worst champ. No way. Is fighting Zombie Chavez. Canelo mad because many Mexicans (mostly the ones who are fans of boxing, not Canelo. Or non-biiiiitches) dislike him and call him a protected fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        And still have 3 bills left over to put on Big stomps. Thanks for serving this beautiful country of ours so we can run smack and expertise on these threads. God bless
        I appreciate you man. It really means a lot. Really though it's sleepy time. I love y'all

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I'm in L.A. You? But I also travel alot for work.
          So not always home.
          In the O.C. near Disneyland. Get to watch them fireworks so dman close.. .. Right down the street where that punk ass off duty LA cop pulled his gun on those Jr. High kids 2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            read my original post again, I said all you told me was what hotel you were staying at, no name and no other additional info when I asked. And from jump I said I'd see if I can get there. Never said I'd definitely be there. I looked into the cost and I'm not spending a G just for a flight not even including room and expenses. So if me not doing that makes you feel tough like you won something, then knock yourself out. I know what it is and know that you don't and wouldn't put any fear in me. I've been I'm the ring with pro boxers sparring, I'm not gonna be scared of some guy on a message board.
            Yeah your a boxer and you won golden gloves 3 times and you would of made it to the Olympics but you hurt your arm and blah, blah, blah... Miss me with all that shet homeboy!

Comment

In the O.C. near Disneyland. Get to watch them fireworks so dman close.. .. Right down the street where that punk ass off duty LA cop pulled his gun on those Jr. High kids 2 months ago.
              Oh okay. One of my best friends lives close to Disneyland. By Harbor Blvd and Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Oh okay. One of my best friends lives close to Disneyland. By Harbor Blvd and Chapman
                Im about a mile and half from there. Small world. Next time fights are at the pond we should all tailgate and watch a the fights.

Comment

Im about a mile and half from there. Small world. Next time fights are at the pond we should all tailgate and watch a the fights.
                  Yeah definitely! Be fun to kick it with some cool people at the fights.

Comment

But I thought they switched the fights from the pond to the Honda center?

Comment

• I could care less if this stupid belt is on the line as long as the fight happens 99% of fans want care either. Canelo dropped that belt for business reasons. GGG was trying to dictate terms on weight and split to the A side and trying to use the WBC as leverage and try to force a purse bid. Only a phuking idiot would allow that to happen or be pressured into unfavorable terms by the WBC or a purse bid. Floyd, canelo, cotto, Pacquaio are all bigger then any belt and are not going to purse bid. Floyd would never allow a B side like GGG to call shots or the WBC.

The crooked WBC let floyd who won their 154 belt at catchweight went 2 full years without the WBC enforcing him to fight the WBC mandatory. They knew he was never fighting at 154 and that floyd and floyd alone dictated his opponents not the WBC and that he would never go to purse bid with an opponent they chose. so they broke every one of their rules and kept delaying stripping him and floyd finally vacated the belt. So phuk the WBC and now when the fight happens it will be on Canelo's terms with him taking the lion share making more money then if they fought last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X