Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.utler (me) and Alexkid not nominated as lounge poster of the year is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look on the bright side. I do believe you both were nominated for beta cuck of the year

Comment

Originally posted by ggg gloveking View Post
      look on the bright side. I do believe you both were nominated for beta cuck of the year
      no one wants to be a cuck its the brain misfiring every1 wants to be a huge tool

Comment

true happiness

>

well technically whites do dominate penis size but we need to bring up teh averages

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          no one wants to be a cuck its the brain misfiring every1 wants to be a huge tool
          No one WANTS to be a cuck, but if you're going to be one, may as well be the best you can be. C.O.T.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            No one WANTS to be a cuck, but if you're going to be one, may as well be the best you can be. C.O.T.Y.
            asians make the best cucks its in their genes you cant compete with that bro, sorry

Comment

asians make the best cucks its in their genes you cant compete with that bro, sorry
              If you try hard enough (or in your case of cuckness, soft enough) you can be the best. Never sell yourself short

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                If you try hard enough (or in your case of cuckness, soft enough) you can be the best. Never sell yourself short

get real dude, look, you cant beat that with effort, this 40 year old man has a self lubricating scroat

Comment

get real dude, look, you cant beat that with effort, this 40 year old man has a self lubricating scroat
                  Silly me. I forgot I was talking to a beta, it's ingrained in your head that everyone is better than you at everything. Continue on in your inferiority

Comment

Last edited by AlexKid; 12-22-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X