Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do some men go to the grave having never been loved or made love to? (by a woman)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some men go to the grave having never been loved or made love to? (by a woman)

What does it feel like to be one of these dead souls?

Whats it like going to the grave and the only sexual intercourse was one time, when you were forcefully raped by a gruff stubbly man?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-19-2016, 08:21 AM.

Im pretty sure Zaroku can fill us in on how this feels

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      What does it feel like to be one of these dead souls?

Whats it like going to the grave and the only sexual intercourse was one time, when you were forcefully raped by a gruff stubbly man?
      Well you will find out when you die as the only penetration you got was when I fu cked you in your sh it stained loose ass hole.

You fu cking loser son of a bitc h.
      Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-19-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Ask true-boxing fan, he clearly doesn't have the temperament to attract the opposite sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Ask true-boxing fan, he clearly doesn't have the temperament to attract the opposite sex.
          And is that a problem you fu cking **** phaggot. I only attract you, then I fu ck you in your five holes and send you home drenched in all my cum.

Comment

Originally posted by true-boxing-fan View Post
            and is that a problem you fu cking **** phaggot. I only attract you, then i fu ck you in your five holes and send you home drenched in all my cum.
            you ****ing gay **** what the **** do you think your ****ing playing at, poking peoples bumholes? Mother ****er i'll stab your face and **** your mothers **** then piss in your ******* then cut your **** off and feed it to your father then **** in his mouth and butt **** your mum no lube

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              And is that a problem you fu cking **** phaggot. I only attract you, then I fu ck you in your five holes and send you home drenched in all my cum.
              temperament lolollolol

Comment

you ****ing gay **** what the **** do you think your ****ing playing at, poking peoples bumholes? Mother ****er i'll stab your face and **** your mothers **** then piss in your ******* then cut your **** off and feed it to your father then **** in his mouth and butt **** your mum no lube
                You stupid bastard. I'm not just fu cking your bum. I'll fu ck your pu$$y, I'll fu ck your mouth. And then I'll ear fu ck you. I'll be working your m head like a bobble head while I ear fu ck you. Then I'll send you home drench in my cum

You fu cking loser ****. Bring your white trash whore of a mom you got too. Id love to treat her the way I do you and send you both home together with cum running down both your faces.

Comment

AHHHHHHH having a good relax as well brother.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

AHHHHHHH having a good relax as well brother.

There's nothing more RELAXING than reading your posts

Comment

Working...
                    X