Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Travel to Iran Youll get kidnapped for RANOM !!! - State Dept

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-for-iran.html

Umama administration already accepted the 400m was a ransom
    now i think Iran has realize that Umama has a lot of money and is a poosy they are now keeping any American, American-Iranian citizens for hostage

so for Cliton fans in here i know u guys love to travel this areas, take this as a warning

if your in Iran right now just tell them that ur daddy is Umama he'll probably send a check for u

excuse my title
    i mean Ransom

Comment

What, wait, Obama said that America doesn't pay ransom. I'm confused what's going on?

This means he lied to the American people on national television. Is CNN covering this? I know if Trump had done this, they would have it on non-stop bashing him as a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        What, wait, Obama said that America doesn't pay ransom. I'm confused what's going on?

This means he lied to the American people on national television. Is CNN covering this? I know if Trump had done this, they would have it on non-stop bashing him as a liar.
        Umama administration call it "leverage"
        the whole world call it "ransom"
        http://youtu.be/MiEiiLu_9Yg

lmao the dude was lookin stoopid trying to explain whats the difference between a ransom over a leverage

Comment

But obama said they are our friends, and let them have nuclear weapons and paid them hundreds of millions??

This is exactly why liberals are called Cucks,,, can't stand up to bad guys

Comment

Who the hell would want to go to that **** hole?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Who the hell would want to go to that **** hole?
              I do. I got two friends from there believe it or not they're brothers and their mother is Ukrainian. Father is Iranian. They have beautiful scenery as well every other country.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                I do. I got two friends from there believe it or not they're brothers and their mother is Ukrainian. Father is Iranian. They have beautiful scenery as well every other country.
                Man we are going to see you on CNN lol.

Comment

Fox News

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                    Fox News
                    u

u think Cliton News Network would have it on their front page???

Comment

Working...
                    X