No announcement yet.

France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking

84-year-old priest killed by hostage-takers in a church in France, the hostage takers have reportedly been shot dead by the french police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36892785

I want to see the day when Breivik's get the balls to shoot up mosques or slaughter imams.

Comment

Two men armed with knives stormed a Catholic church in northern France and reportedly slit the throats of a priest and one other person.

The priest, 86-year-old Jacques Hamel, has died and French newspaper Le Figaro says the second victim is in a critical condition.

The knifemen got into the building through a back entrance, locked the doors and held five people hostage.

The assailants were "neutralised" by police as they came out of the church reportedly shouting "Allahu Akbar". French media reported shots being fired

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        The assailants were "neutralised" by police as they came out of the church reportedly shouting "Allahu Akbar". French media reported shots being fired

Must've been those damn right wing neo nazis again

Comment

Subhumans, centuries of inbreeding ****ed them up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Two men armed with knives stormed a Catholic church in northern France and reportedly slit the throats of a priest and one other person.

The priest, 86-year-old Jacques Hamel, has died and French newspaper Le Figaro says the second victim is in a critical condition.

The knifemen got into the building through a back entrance, locked the doors and held five people hostage.

Nothing to do with Islam they were just mentally ill..........

Comment

These guys **** up Islam for everyone. As creepy as it seems.. And silly... As long as they don't mess with me, mine or/and my debauchery...

Comment

They need bacon. Where there is bacon, there is peace. If you do not have bacon in your life, you will hate and kill everyone. Eat bacon. Live in peace.

Comment

[HOLY S**T!] - I agree.

Comment

84-year-old Priest killed by two "ISIS soldiers" in France

France church attack: Priest killed by two 'ISIS' soldiers'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

They seem to be attacking the most vulnerable: the elderly, little girls, children at McDonald's, etc.

ISIS are despicable cowardly scumbags.

Comment

Working...
                    X