Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    what are you talking about spoon?

sleepstrings has disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of literature and poetry

considerthis and sucio have disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of asian photos

deadbrain has disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of whining, tears, meltdowns, lives ruined, letting go's and moving on's

alleyescrying has disputed your videos with thousands of vaginas

deandre has disputed your videos with 94k worth of his yearly salary, two years worth of food stamps, and fringe benefits

reloaded has disputed your videos with thousands of his planned slow mo presentation, you have not paid him yet.

some genius floyd fans part timers have disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of memes

and lastly

all genius floyd fans together with their unknown daddy's have disputed your videos with their magnificent logic and kindergarten insults

WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK FOR?
    You can tell the level of intelligence from a pact@rd when they spend page after page and thread after thread using the word "genius" as an insult, that can only be an insult to a pact@rd who has none. Now you insult me by saying I bag "thousands of vaginas".

Thank you very much rath.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      There was a guy hundreds upon hundreds of posts ago who watched 20 minutes and gave spoon his second by second notations. It took spoon like 4-5 pages of spamming with other accounts before he replied with what boils down to, "fraud coward his punches don't count, Manny is so brave his punches count double."

So really, to even "believe" the heavily edited videos you have to believe Manny is this invincible superhero whose punches count twice as much as a normal man...while Floyd's punches only count when a desperate Manny fan deems them hard enough to hurt Manny.

Considering all that, the fact the biggest Pac homers in this thread can still only come up with a 7-5 score in favor of Manny shows you how one-sided the fight truly was.
      No editing in any of the videos in this thread you Fl0mos, go learn the sport.

Manny dominated Floyd. A mentally and physically handicaped fighter beat Floyd. 12-0

Go watch JMM Pac in reverse mode and you'll also see that Pac got up from the ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        You can tell the level of intelligence from a pact@rd when they spend page after page and thread after thread using the word "genius" as an insult, that can only be an insult to a pact@rd who has none. Now you insult me by saying I bag "thousands of vaginas".

Get out of here fl0mo. Pac won 12-0, easily, with one hand. All the experts are saying the same thing. The decision will be overturned very soon, I have connection and they've confirmed it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
          No editing in any of the videos in this thread you Fl0mos, go learn the sport.

Manny dominated Floyd. A mentally and physically handicaped fighter beat Floyd. 12-0

Go watch JMM Pac in reverse mode and you'll also see that Pac got up from the ko.
          Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
          Get out of here fl0mo. Pac won 12-0, easily, with one hand. All the experts are saying the same thing. The decision will be overturned very soon, I have connection and they've confirmed it to me.

Oh no, 32 is out. 23 better hide from the big bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Still not a single floyd fans can dispute the video.
            How can you dispute the truth ?!

Fact is here : A heavily mentally challenged and physically handicaped fighter beat Floyd who was on roids in his hometown against corrupted judge and ref.

Comment

Oh no, 32 is out. 23 better hide from the big bro.
              Spoon23 is mentally challenged, I need to back him from times to times. Much more to learn he has.

Comment

why are you insulted by being called a genius?

would you prefer me to use ******, idiot, moron, stupid, to describe floyd fans in stead?

oh, you are welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  This evidence has been globally circulated many many times, but thanks for memorialising it...

EVERYBODY knows that Pacquaio won the fight, even the flo-mos and nut bags.

Pacquiao is the TBE and Mayweather a sore runner up.

Unfortunately it was called by the real experts early that Pac would be robbed in the case of a non-shut out decision.. And it was nothing less than a robbery.

An unfortunate event
                  You can't hide the truth from coming out. More and more people are seeing the robbery of the century took place that night. It will only get bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    You can't hide the truth from coming out. More and more people are seeing the robbery of the century took place that night. It will only get bigger.
                    You mean robbery of the millenium my son.

Comment

• rath x ****spoon

Comment

Working...
                      X