Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Atrocious Ducks: Bradley/Alexander ducking Khan OR Vitali ducking Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Atrocious Ducks: Bradley/Alexander ducking Khan OR Vitali ducking Haye?

Who are the most atrocious duckers of recent time?

Bradley ducking Khan at 140?
    Alexander ducking Khan at 147 and cherry-picking Porter instead?
    Vitali ducking Haye?
    Or who... ?
    Bradley ducking Khan at 140
    33.33%
    Alexander ducking Khan at 140 and 147
    7.69%
    Vitali Klitschko ducking David Haye
    28.21%
    Other duckers
    30.77%

Bradley didn't duck Khan, he avoided the fight because he was in between promoters and didn't want to continue doing business with Gary Shaw. History has proven this to be the correct decision.

Alexander didn't duck Khan at 140, there was talk of them fighting but the talk largely went away after the string of Kotelnik, Bradley and Matthysse performances that left Alexander looking less than stellar. If anything Amir Khan is ducking Devon Alexander at 147.

I put my vote in for Vitali "ducking" Haye but I would say that is pretty arguable too, Haye was embarrassing against Wladimir and Vitali is quasi-retired by now so it's hard to call that straight ducking.

Comment

Bradley ducking khan was bad, especially since bradley was talking all that loud shit just to punk out and go on to lose his next 3 fights in a row lol.

Comment

Nothing beats Mayweather ducking Pacquiao. Nothing. Quite possibly THE worst duck in boxing history.

Comment

Mayweather.

Comment

How the hell did Alexander duck Khan at 147 to cherry-pick Porter? Alexander signed his contract for the Khan fight, Khan never did.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              Who are the most atrocious duckers of recent time?

Bradley ducking Khan at 140?
              Alexander ducking Khan at 147 and cherry-picking Porter instead?
              Vitali ducking Haye?
              Or who... ?
              Only you can come up with a thread like this, at least you are consistant.

NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY ducks Khan. Bradley fought Pac instead which was more dangerous and more profitable. Plus Tim had to resign if he took the Khan fight. Alexander got tired of waiting for Khan to sign because he is waiting on Floyd

After Haye stunk the place up with his injured toe against Wlad who the hell wants to see him against Vitali?

The biggest duck for your satisfaction because I know your agenda is Bowe/Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                Nothing beats Mayweather ducking Pacquiao. Nothing. Quite possibly THE worst duck in boxing history.
                Nothing beats Pacquiao ducking Mayweather. Nothing. Quite possibly THE worst duck in boxing history.

Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                  Nothing beats Pacquiao ducking Mayweather. Nothing. Quite possibly THE worst duck in boxing history.
                  That one was pretty bad too, but I not quite as bad as Mayweather ducking Pac.

Comment

Serious question, when is this troll getting banned?

Comment

Working...
                    X