No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    That was nearly 3 years ago. Notice I said better than anything Kessler has mustered in YEARS.
    Just accept that you are not particularly clever and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
      Extremely overrated and not very durable indeed....and still many will argue that Bute is The Cobras best win.....
      Froch has a lot of good wins, he is one of that rare breed of fighter that is willing to consistently face off against the best in the division. Shame other fighters don't adopt that mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Just accept that you are not particularly clever and move on.
        I'm not "clever" because you tried and failed to twist my words?

Comment

I'm not "clever" because you tried and failed to twist my words?
          I called your balony.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I'm beginning to think Froch doesn't want Kessler that bad.
            Your reply to a thread in which Hern mentions Stevenson as a strong possibility if no Kessler.

So it's ok for you to speculate with zero information, since then we know the money on the table is good, we know there splitting it down the middle. We know Kessler and his team appear to be stalling.

Comment

It's ridiculous for me to suggest Kessler doesn't want the fight when all the signs are pointing towards that, but somehow it's not ridiculous for you to suggest its Froch who doesn't want it before any information has even come to light.

Comment

Your reply to a thread in which Hern mentions Stevenson as a strong possibility if no Kessler.

So it's ok for you to speculate with zero information, since then we know the money on the table is good, we know there splitting it down the middle. We know Kessler and his team appear to be stalling.
                You said Kessler didnt want the fight period.

Big difference to my observation.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

■ Why Carl Froch is still avoiding Adonis Stevenson now.
                  If on august 10 2012, he says he would fight Stevenson in a mandatory bout, WHY ?

…………………

Boxing article posted on August 10th, 2012
                  Title: Froch should face Stevenson-George winner next
                  By Scott Gilfoid | Boxing News 24:

carl froch says:
                  August 10, 2012 at 12:46 pm

i will fight who ever eddie hearn puts in front of me.we have offered the fight to thomas oosthuizen the IBO undefeated champion he sai yes then no 3 days later.all the other guys are either injured like george groves or refused like james de gale and mikkel kessler who promised me a rematch in nottingham in 2010.that leaves ward and pascal rematches who are booked up and stieglitz and abraham who are booked up and butes booked up aswell so any ideas send them to eddie hearn , matchroom boxing, brentwood, Essex, UK. …………………IF I FIGHT THE WINNER OF STEVENSON V GEORGE so be it but my next fight is a volentary not a mandatory.

…………………

Look out Froch now, trying everything to bypass a simple mandatory defense with Adonis Stevenson.
                  He could’ve pick Stevenson for Febuary or March 2013, and later fight Kessler in June 2013.

…………………

Last week, everybody notice the Carl Froch staging, with his over trash talk about the Adonis Stevenson case.
                  How Froch can publically push the idea of demolishing another opponent, if at the base he did not planified to face him.
                  One problem that some fans have, is to think that their best athlete has something Special, forgetting they also have basic human weaknesses, like fear...
                  And with all the talk-to-talk Carl Froch did, he openly proved how nervous, how stressed-out, not to say how panicked he was...

If Mikkel Kessler accepted the desperate proposal of Eddie Hearn, it will be the equivalent of accepting to face Froch and Stevenson within one interval of 3 months, with a purse discount…
                  Why would Kessler accept after he felt the fear in the tone of Froch voice, enough to understand that Hearn proposal is more like an urgent favor request; it's almost begging...

► Why Team Kessler would give Eddie Hearn this favor, Kessler's not dumb.

*Question:
                  Why now, why not after Froch fights Stevenson, whereof Froch want he to avoid, whereof ?

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

You just don't get it, do you...
                  Stevenson will just abruptly depreciate the value of Froch, by defeating him.
                  Unfortunatly, you will completely lose all interest you had for this sport.
                  Believe me or not, Adonis Stevenson will make the Super6 look like a joke...

► You guys are so blind...
                  Last edited by TheThirdEye; 01-14-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Looks like the fight is happening in the 02 arena, no official announcement but Froch is very confident and that reaching a deal is 'very close', said Stevenson will have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Haha. You got nothing. Kessler is so pathetic that you can't even come up with an excuse for his lies.
                      What lies?? What are you talking about? A 5 time alphabet champion deserves respect. And he beat Froch fair and square. Froch just wasn't busy enough in the fight, wasn't the aggressor and didn't land enough. I like both fighters, but to make out Kessler as a bum is just a joke. He has a lot of good, undefeated names on his record. Something a lot of other fighters can't say.

Comment

Working...
                      X