Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Mayweather Sr. Hit CES For 50's SMS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson, Mayweather Sr. Hit CES For 50's SMS

50 Cent continues to mix boxing with music. The rapper turned promoter had former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, and trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., signing autographs at the SMS Audio booth at the 2013 International CES at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. CES, the world's largest annual consumer technology trade show, runs from January 8-11 and is expected to feature 3,100 exhibitors showing off their latest products and services to about 150,000 attendees. 50 Cent used the name of his audio company as the inspiration for SMS Promotions, the company he created to promote Yuriorkis Gamboa, Andre Direll and Billy Dib.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tyson= Awesome!

Comment

Tyson is on of my favorites! I never tire watching replay of his fights from time to time.

Comment

am i the only one thats sees that if u take that facial tattoo off he looks kind of live evander holyfield does now?

Comment

i can't take this 50 cent guy seriously ever since he said he wants to make boxing more like WWE.

Comment

that's a bad scar he got over his left eye..wonder where he got it from..he wasnt badly cut in any of his fights, or am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              that's a bad scar he got over his left eye..wonder where he got it from..he wasnt badly cut in any of his fights, or am i wrong?
              The Holyfield fights,plenty of headbutts
              If you see his interview with Jim Gray,his left eye is cut badly

Comment

50 better back up all the **** he's said about SMS and making the best possible fights.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                  am i the only one thats sees that if u take that facial tattoo off he looks kind of live evander holyfield does now?
                  Yeah if you put your hand to cover the tattoo to where half of his face is showing, he looks kind of like his rival Holyfield

Comment

still find it odd how 50 and tyson hang together when tysons best friend and bodyguard is the one who shot 50...thats who tyson was talking about in this famous speach

Comment

Working...
                    X