Collapse
No announcement yet.

manny pacquiao vs saul alvarez for dec 8 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are my favorite fighters but I don't want them to fight and it has no chance of happening anyway. Pacquiao said after Margarito hurt him with body punches that he was to small to take the punishment of 154 pounders and he would stay at 147 or less the rest of his career. He sure is not going to fight a banger like Alvarez who throws vicious body blows. Also Golden Boy and Top Rank almost never do business. Pacquiao is a great fighter but he is a bit past prime and could probably still fight as a lightweight. It's not fair to ask him to fight a big 22 year old 154 pound monster like Canelo. I say Canelo smokes Lopez in 6 rounds or less. We will know soon.

Comment

Pac would crack Alvarez's face similar to Margarito. Alvarez is no different. Stands right in front of the guy and doesn't move. If they were to fight 12/8 we would see a good KO.

Comment

This thread is amusing.

Comment

Book it

- In Azteca Stadium Mexico
          - 150 Pounds Weight
          - Pacman $35 millions
          - Canelo $12 Million

Comment

No way in hell GBP makes that sacrifice. At least not on Dec 8. Now if Pac starts looking vulnerable sometime next year depending on who he fights then maybe Oscar will take that risk.

Comment

id love to see this fight but i doubt manny would ever go up in weight and take it..if it did happen at 154 or even 150 i think canelo batters manny into a TKO..

Comment

Originally posted by Team LeftJab View Post
                id love to see this fight but i doubt manny would ever go up in weight and take it..if it did happen at 154 or even 150 i think canelo batters manny into a TKO..
                during pacquiao-marquez 4, pacquiao rehydrated above 150, with a little bit more push, i think he can make 154, but at what cost. i have yet to see canelo display decent head movement or above average footwork. pacquiao's speed and movement is something to behold and canelo has never fought a very mobile opponent who throws 3-5 punch combinations in every exchange

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                  Pac would crack Alvarez's face similar to Margarito. Alvarez is no different. Stands right in front of the guy and doesn't move. If they were to fight 12/8 we would see a good KO.
                  LOL we did see a Good KO on 12/8 with Pac going face first LMAO, I'm almost positive Canelo can do the same to Pac!

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                    no............

Comment

Working...
                    X