Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post

:lmao2:........

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
      your probably hate black people
      You are a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Here's my card;

1 - 10-9 Bradley
        2 - 10-9 Bradley
        3 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        4 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        5 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        6 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        7 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        8 - 10-9 Pacquaio
        9 - 10-9 Pacqauio
        10-10-9 Bradley
        11-10-9 Bradley
        12-10-9 Bradley

7-5 Pacquaio

And Round 2 could easily have gone to Pacquaio.

I felt Rounds 3 and 8 were close rounds also but difficult to not give to Pacquaio considering he outlanded him and landed cleaner and more hurtful punches.

So, all in all, Pacquaio won the fight.
        You see , thats what im saying , it was a close fight that Pac won. Bradley did some good work in there.

Comment

• The guy is clearly pi$$ed he called the wrong winners for Froch-Bute and Pacquiao-Bradley so he has to defend the decision or else he looks incompetent.

He gave Bradley the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th.

I gave Pacquiao the 9th, Bradley the 10th and 11th and the 12th was even.

Comment

• I was pleasantly surprised by his reaction to him winning. Maybe it was 'cause he thought he lost or something but he was humble in his winnings. He looked lost in his corner but when the rounds started he tried his best, so respect.

Comment

• Bradley is pretty much screwed, he is a bad guy with no fanbase

Bradley basically will never ever be a draw now, everyone seems to hate him. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the bad guy but at least he dominates his opponents and doesn't run like a chicken with a flicking jab. Bradley is trying so hard to be like floyd the guy is just not marketable.

Things were fishy when Arum paid Bradley a guarantee $5 million, that is a higher Guarantee than Cotto got I believe. I think if the fight did 1 million plus ppv buys he could walk away with 8 to 10 million total.

Bradley ruined his good guy image to play a villain. Only problem is his bad guy persona is not very likeable it seems forced and fake. If you notice something too Bradley who was even more religious than Pacquiao before and would always thank jesus after his fights while walking to the ring with gospel music, stopped doing it, this dude basically sold his soul.
              Last edited by hectari; 06-10-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• This is what I have been saying except I had to watch it a second time to realize it. I was crying robbery all over these forums after the fight. I was so mad I watched it again and that's when I realized Tim did his thing in the pressed the fight and win the fight.

Pac is a one trick poni.

Comment

• Props to Manny & the PINOY FANS for SHOWING ULTIMATE CLASS

I mean you have fighters who got thoroughly beaten want to make excuses, fans throwing stuff in the ring and drinks at figthers if they didnt get a decision in a close fight, if this was any other fighter and their fanbase and the same exact thing happened, they wouldnt have shown half the class, restraint, & sportsmanship that manny & the pinoy fans at the fight did.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Collapses

http://www.pinoystarblog.com/2012/06...sia-collapsed/

Not sure how legit this article is but worth noting...

Upon learning the controversial decision, Manny Pacquiao’s mother, Aling Dionisia fainted and lost consciousness for a while after she learned that her son was defeated

Comment

• He's screwed anyway, he's not going to recover from a beating like that very easily and it's going to happen again in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X