No announcement yet.

Who Should Deontay Wilder Fight Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Deontay Wilder Fight Next!

AJ vs Wilder will take place in Wembley which is only available in the summer.

AJ is set to fight in March 2018 against a mandatory so who will Wilder fight in the meantime? All you Wilder nut suckers keep saying Whyte is a "bum" but you don't offer an alternative.. DiBella has stated Wilder will face the winner of Breazeale and Molina! Seriously, so you don't want Whyte but are happy with Breazeale????.

If Whyte is such a bum then why does Wilder want 7million to fight him? Is he that scared of a BUM? Why is Wilder pricing himself out of the AJ fight when he knows he can never, ever get a 50-50 split.

Parker's team have made it clear they want to build Parker with a few easy fights in 2018 so Wilder can't fight him.

Hearn has said the winner of Whyte vs Wilder gets the unification with AJ in summer so answer this..

Why shouldn't Wilder fight Whyte to promote and guarantee a shot at AJ?... And who will he fight if not Whyte?

Dillian Whyte
    65.38%
    Dominic Breazeale
    0.00%
    Some Other Bum
    34.62%
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-22-2017, 08:38 AM.

I don't understand why Wilder doesn't want to fight Whyte. The build-up would be brilliant and it would be Wilder's biggest fight and make him millions....plus the winner is guaranteed a HUGE fight a few months later.

This makes all the sense in the world to me, but apparently Wilder's team and fans don't agree?

Comment

Alantez Fox

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

If Whyte is such a bum then why does Wilder want 7million to fight him? Is he that scared of a BUM? Why is Wilder pricing himself out of the AJ fight when he knows he can never, ever get a 50-50 split.

Parker's team have made it clear they want to build Parker with a few easy fights in 2018 so Wilder can't fight him.

Hearn has said the winner of Whyte vs Wilder gets the unification with AJ in summer so answer this..
        Is Hearn telling Joey Parker that he needs to fight bum Dillian Whyte? I havent read that article can you point me in that direction please, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          I don't understand why Wilder doesn't want to fight Whyte. The build-up would be brilliant and it would be Wilder's biggest fight and make him millions....plus the winner is guaranteed a HUGE fight a few months later.

This makes all the sense in the world to me, but apparently Wilder's team and fans don't agree?
          Wilder fans all a sudden don't want Wilder to fight bums.. Where were they for the 10 years where Wilder has fought 40 back to back bums?.

They say Whyte is a bum but they know Whyte would be Wilder's best opponent to date! That's just goes to show how bad Wilder's resume is lol 40 fights in and his best opponent would be Whyte who all his fans consider a bum. He's a joke man and so are his fans.

Comment

someone who can fight back for once.... although thats part of wilder exclusion criteria when he looks for opponents.

Comment

He needs to fight Whyte and corner Hearn and Joshua. Once Wilder beats Whyte, you'll be able to see who really wants the fight and who is blowing smoke up our asses

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Is Hearn telling Joey Parker that he needs to fight bum Dillian Whyte? I havent read that article can you point me in that direction please, thanks.
                Answer the question.. Why don't Wilder fans give an alternative.. Do you believe Breazeale or Molina are better then Whyte?

Also Parker's team said Parker is the youngest champion and they want 2018 to get him experience.. They are talking about fighting absolutely nobodies and don't want any top guys so your argument is mute.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  AJ vs Wilder will take place in Wembley which is only available in the summer.

AJ is set to fight in March 2018 against a mandatory so who will Wilder fight in the meantime? All you Wilder nut suckers keep saying Whyte is a "bum" but you don't offer an alternative.. DiBella has stated Wilder will face the winner of Breazeale and Molina! Seriously, so you don't want Whyte but are happy with Breazeale????.

Why shouldn't Wilder fight Whyte to promote and guarantee a shot at AJ?... And who will he fight if not Whyte?

I don't care about the fight with the Breazille/Molina winner or Dylan Whyte. Who cares about either guy? Wilder already beat Molina and the best that could be said about the other two is that they are Anthony Joshua's sloppy seconds. OOOOO, Whyte beat fringe British contender Derek Chisora. Yawn. The guy I want to see Wilder fight next is Jarrell Big Baby Miller. He's still raw but he's explosive and that man can talk some shiznit.

Comment

I don't care for Whyte or Breazeale fights all that much tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X