Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PED use in boxing universally accepted - just don't talk about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry USADA is there to take care of everything for this fight.
    Thomas Hauser will be watching closely though.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Don't worry USADA is there to take care of everything for this fight.
      Thomas Hauser will be watching closely though.
      USADA doesn't EVER let UFC fighters use IV's. no TUE's like mayweather gets

Random testing all year round.... not just during the camp.

I don't know how anyone can think boxers are clean....

If USADA found mcgregor using an IV without telling them he would be banned for 2 years (he'd be banned even if he told them)... look at Chad mendes or Jon Jones... Vitor belfort who is 40 and now has a dad bod

UFC is clean or doing its best and its working... boxing has a long way to go
      Last edited by IcantReadYEAHHH; 08-15-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Wrong, USADA has their own list and it specifies WADA substances only. VADA has a list but:

Moreover, VADA has the
        right, at any time, to modify, edit, and add any substance or method according to any new
        laws, guidelines, VADA policies, or anti-doping ideals.

Thats why they hire cons like Conte to keep up with these backyard chemist that modify the drugs on you little "WADA" list.

hahhaha
        USADA doesn't have their own list they follow the full WADA code. They don't change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post

If USADA found mcgregor using an IV without telling them he would be banned for 2 years (he'd be banned even if he told them)... look at Chad mendes or Jon Jones... Vitor belfort who is 40 and now has a dad bod

How do you know this? They don't usually reveal who was granted a TUE. Which was proven when there was leaks and it revealed the Williams sisters had TUE's granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            USADA doesn't have their own list they follow the full WADA code. They don't change anything.
            And thats the problem, they dont go above and beyond that like VADA does. VADA has an immoral guy like Conte working for them because he spots others just like him.

Look man I know you are getting offended because you think I am insinuating something about your hero Floyd. Its really not that big of a deal to me, Floyd has passed his test so he is clean in my eyes. This goes for any others who test under USADA. My thing is, immoral things exist in this industry. VADA seems to grasp this concept which is why they do have "a list" and it obides by "WADA" but their list is left open. Thats why guys like Memo Heredia avoid VADA like the plague and prefer USADA.

Either way more props to fighters for subjecting themselves to test. Its a step in the right direction.

Comment

And thats the problem, they dont go above and beyond that like VADA does. VADA has an immoral guy like Conte working for them because he spots others just like him.

Look man I know you are getting offended because you think I am insinuating something about your hero Floyd. Its really not that big of a deal to me, Floyd has passed his test so he is clean in my eyes. This goes for any others who test under USADA. My thing is, immoral things exist in this industry. VADA seems to grasp this concept which is why they do have "a list" and it obides by "WADA" but their list is left open. Thats why guys like Memo Heredia avoid VADA like the plague and prefer USADA.

Either way more props to fighters for subjecting themselves to test. Its a step in the right direction.
              Above and beyond? AFIK VADA follows the same list with no changes, you want to provide a source that shows they go "above and beyond"?

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post

Didnt Jon Jones get a pass for using a "male enhancement" drug? USADA has loopholes even for UFC guys. The thing is these UFC guys dont make the $ to get the good stuff.

Comment

Didnt Jon Jones get a pass for using a "male enhancement" drug? USADA has loopholes even for UFC guys. The thing is these UFC guys dont make the $ to get the good stuff.
                  Was still banned 1 year and so was Brock lesnar Anderson silva

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Above and beyond? AFIK VADA follows the same list with no changes, you want to provide a source that shows they go "above and beyond"?
                    Heres a decent read:

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ao-ii-testing-

To add/in summary: Synthetic testosterone is so hard to keep up with legally because its always changing. If you dont have someone a step ahead, theres no way of knowing.

Comment

Well only Pacman avoided a $50 million drug test and demonstrated roid back with his bacne.

So no not all athletes use PEDs. Only those who duck OSDT are probable juicers

Bye bye manknee

Comment

Working...
                      X