No announcement yet.

What's your favorite drinking game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite drinking game?

I don't drink too often. I don't even like drinking games that much. But there's one drinking game that will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Beer darts.

Pick teams. Played outdoors (although I've seen it played indoors as well) 2 vs 2, or 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, whatever. The teams sit in rows, facing each other about 10 feet away. You take an unopened can of beer and place it between your legs, or a foot or two in front of you.

Each player takes a turn and throws a metal dart, aiming at the opposing players can of beer. If you penetrate the very top of the beer, that's a headshot and a kill. Whoever owns that beer, has to chug it. If your beer is hit in the very bottom of the can, that's also a kill. If the beer is hit in the middle, it's a hit, and you have to chug until the beer stops flowing out of the hole. 2 hits is a kill. If the beer can is completely ripped open, then that's a kill and you have to chug.

The games soooo much fun. We played it in college all the time. Never got hit with a dart in the leg or foot. I've heard some horror stories though. That's why you place the beer a foot or two in front of your legs instead of directly in between your legs. It just adds an element of danger to it, makes it exciting.

I'll have to say beer pong.

You are talking to the grand master

Comment

Beer pong and darts.. Although my aim usually sucks, after a few beers I tend to be good..

Comment

draft night

you have to take a shot if you exceed the 3mins to pick and you have to take another shot if you select a player that's taken already

then another shot if you have more than 2 players from the same team

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Beer pong and darts.. Although my aim usually sucks, after a few beers I tend to be good..
          It's true. At first I suck then after a couple beers I become Steph Curry

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            draft night

you have to take a shot if you exceed the 3mins to pick and you have to take another shot if you select a player that's taken already

then another shot if you have more than 2 players from the same team
            Lol. I like that. I don't think I've ever heard of that one.

That's what intrigues me about this topic. The possibility of different drinking games are endless.

Comment

edward 40 hands

Comment

Polish vodka with a few squirts of cranberry juice. But, drinking was killing me so I had to stop. Stoping was tough. I felt sick for a week after quitting.

Comment

My favorite drinking game is the game of drink. How do you play? You drink and you win! What do you win? More to drink!

No need for actual games...they're for little kiddies

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    My favorite drinking game is the game of drink. How do you play? You drink and you win! What do you win? More to drink!

No need for actual games...they're for little kiddies
                    I agree. Except for the occasional beer pong and of course beer darts. When the dart pierces the can just right, it goes spraying all over, like you hit the artery of the can, lightly golden goodness gets everywhere and then you kill it.

It's a great feeling when you get a kill on the other team.

Comment

Working...
                    X