No announcement yet.

What should my next thread be about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my next thread be about?

I noticed my response numbers are plummeting, its like ive offended my audience with the crippled jokes.

What suggestions would you recommend for creating a thread?

Make a race thread. We haven't had a new one posted in a few minutes and we're going to need one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Make a race thread. We haven't had a new one posted in a few minutes and we're going to need one.
      on it ni99a

Comment

Tell us that story about when you went to the store and you let 15 well hung men shag your arse and that everytime you fart you sh.it yourself.#looseasagoose
        Last edited by HughJass; 09-27-2016, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Perhaps a thread about the guy who had a penis reduction recently?

Comment

Adonis Stevenson's butt crack.

Comment

A story of your life being a dick.

Comment

I'd like if you somehow integrated incontinence or crapping your pants into your gimmick

Every forum has a generic wiener size guy but how many forums have a guy who wears diapers?

Comment

1sgt time in months I've opened one of your threads....An improvement, 9 replies, it's a fair reflection of your status here, perhaps.

Find a good conspiracy theory. Or go think a new one up and present your case. We need links and references to support your findings.

If it's a good read, i'll green you, and I asked and all the mods will green you too. And i'll consider thinking about reading the next thread you do after your next.

3,2,1, GO!

Comment

Make one saying you're leaving BoxingScene

Comment

Working...
                    X